Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

You didn't mention Mercede's flaw TellTale

I think it would be REALLY hard to live in that apartment with all that pressure. If you need to vent, it's far better to say something in the diary room (or on the phone to someone from home), than to say it to the other contestants. I think that is a fairly mature approach. Who hasn't had a bad day at work and gone home and complained to their roommate/spouse/pet chihuahua about their coworkers? If we are bring judged on that, I'm going to hell!

You didn't mention Mercede's flaw TellTale

Thats because everyone else seems to be doing a good job of that. lol =D

Just something for us to understand her more. I didn't know it could be fatel...
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/accent/...352f700b8.html

what hapened? Mercedes used to 'work' the camera but now it seems that the judges feedback has put a damper on her

Really puzzled. Why is no one talking about Mercedes? Does no one care about her? Tired of her or something?

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Not Me! I think she's great, very talented and very beautiful. She works hard, seems very honest and kind. I am not sure that i know what the judges are talking about when they say she is too commercial; i think she has the potential to be extraordinarily elegant and exotic; hopefully something she'll develop with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    Really puzzled. Why is no one talking about Mercedes? Does no one care about her? Tired of her or something?

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Not Me! I think she's great, very talented and very beautiful. She works hard, seems very honest and kind. I am not sure that i know what the judges are talking about when they say she is too commercial; i think she has the potential to be extraordinarily elegant and exotic; hopefully something she'll develop with experience!
    Littlecat Do you agree that earlier, Mercedes was really workin' that camera and now that's diminished, kind of? Why do you think that is?

I think that the flight over and the crazy-day were too much for Merecedes, physically. Over stressing herself could make her lupus flare-up. And they basically made the models stay up for 48 hours. That might have been why she didn't have the same spark. Tyra remarked on her personality, though. And that, as well as her beauty, can take her far.
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I think that the flight over and the crazy-day were too much for Merecedes, physically. Over stressing herself could make her lupus flare-up. And they basically made the models stay up for 48 hours. That might have been why she didn't have the same spark. Tyra remarked on her personality, though. And that, as well as her beauty, can take her far.
    Martini, is she your favorite?