Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 835

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,122
    You didn't mention Mercede's flaw TellTale

  2. #82
    harmless dolphin martini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The new South
    Posts
    356
    I think it would be REALLY hard to live in that apartment with all that pressure. If you need to vent, it's far better to say something in the diary room (or on the phone to someone from home), than to say it to the other contestants. I think that is a fairly mature approach. Who hasn't had a bad day at work and gone home and complained to their roommate/spouse/pet chihuahua about their coworkers? If we are bring judged on that, I'm going to hell!

  3. #83
    FORT Fanatic TellTaleOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    512
    You didn't mention Mercede's flaw TellTale

    Thats because everyone else seems to be doing a good job of that. lol =D

  4. #84
    FORT Fan nyc_star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    329
    Just something for us to understand her more. I didn't know it could be fatel...
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/accent/...352f700b8.html

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey ANTMrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    what hapened? Mercedes used to 'work' the camera but now it seems that the judges feedback has put a damper on her

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey ANTMrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Really puzzled. Why is no one talking about Mercedes? Does no one care about her? Tired of her or something?

  7. #87
    What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    701
    Not Me! I think she's great, very talented and very beautiful. She works hard, seems very honest and kind. I am not sure that i know what the judges are talking about when they say she is too commercial; i think she has the potential to be extraordinarily elegant and exotic; hopefully something she'll develop with experience!

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    Really puzzled. Why is no one talking about Mercedes? Does no one care about her? Tired of her or something?

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey ANTMrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Not Me! I think she's great, very talented and very beautiful. She works hard, seems very honest and kind. I am not sure that i know what the judges are talking about when they say she is too commercial; i think she has the potential to be extraordinarily elegant and exotic; hopefully something she'll develop with experience!
    Littlecat Do you agree that earlier, Mercedes was really workin' that camera and now that's diminished, kind of? Why do you think that is?

  9. #89
    harmless dolphin martini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The new South
    Posts
    356
    I think that the flight over and the crazy-day were too much for Merecedes, physically. Over stressing herself could make her lupus flare-up. And they basically made the models stay up for 48 hours. That might have been why she didn't have the same spark. Tyra remarked on her personality, though. And that, as well as her beauty, can take her far.
    Shaken, not stirred.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey ANTMrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I think that the flight over and the crazy-day were too much for Merecedes, physically. Over stressing herself could make her lupus flare-up. And they basically made the models stay up for 48 hours. That might have been why she didn't have the same spark. Tyra remarked on her personality, though. And that, as well as her beauty, can take her far.
    Martini, is she your favorite?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.