Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3272737475767778798081828384 LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

Re: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

She looks so cute and she is pretty much doing what she we all thought she should be doing, being a commercial model.

I hope this rumor of her being dead that was started by a radio station is false; I would be extremely mad at that radio station for saying something like that!

FORT Newbie

She is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2469591;
    Awww, she makes me want to go to Chili's
    I just saw that commerical's beginning out of the corner of my eye and actually yelled "Hey, that's Mercedes!"

Quote Originally Posted by ghrotto;2468313;
    Just go to Chilli's official website and watch the "Crispy Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers" video. There's no denying it.

Cap from the video:

From the website (pretty sure thats her on the left):

Am i the only one mad over these commercials like for real this girl is way better than a stupid chillis commercial

FORT Regular

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like, it's really exciting to see one of our favorite girls in a TV commercial, but I'd love to see them thrive wherever their ambitions lie. In any event, go, Mercedes!
    "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 3:16-18)

Quote Originally Posted by dolce who;2481185;
    Am i the only one mad over these commercials like for real this girl is way better than a stupid chillis commercial
    Money is money! At least she's able to do the commercial.

Mercedes is just not a high fashion model. But who cares, unless you get some big cosmetics campaign, commercial modeling pays MUCH better! Furthermore, from my own experience, commercial modeling is way more relaxed, it's a much nicer world.

I had to find this thread. I thought that was Mercedes in the Chili's commercial and came here to confirm it! I think a national commercial does lead to some $$, so good for her. Plus she looked adorable! The judges always said she was more a commercial model.

Mercedes in Kay Jewelers Ad?

I tried a search to see if this has been posted, but I didn't find anything. I swear that Mercedes is on page 7 in the most recent catalogue for Kay Jewelers. Here's a link to it online: Jewelry from Kay Jewelers, the Jewelry Store for Engagement and Wedding Rings, Diamonds and More

This is her, no? She's pictured wearing a trio of diamond jewelry in a red cable-knit (collared or hooded?) sweater. A male model is kissing her hand, looking totally whipped, and she's giving off a warm fuzzy feeling. It's gotta be her. : )

Re: Mercedes in Kay Jewelers Ad?

ah thanks for the update! she looks so good!