Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

Well she hasn't really been darling LOL
    I think's she's said a couple of the meanest things in the confessionals.

Like how it was Jenascia's "own damn fault" when she didn't wake up, etc?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Well she hasn't really been darling LOL
    I think's she's said a couple of the meanest things in the confessionals.

Like how it was Jenascia's "own damn fault" when she didn't wake up, etc?

well, i do have to agree with mercedes on this one. jenascia is how old? she entered this competition to win and she needs to rely on herself for that. she needed to buy a freakin alarm clock and put it right next to her head. the girls were busy worrying about themselves and yeah it sucks no one shouted to her or whatever, but the fact that jenascia called them "bitches" was just stupid. grow up and be responsible for your own damned self.

I like Mercedes a lot. Other than her looks, I do believe that she has a lot of talent. The Best of luck to her!

i think mercedes photographs amazingly and is very talented, but her personality is starting to get on my nerves. she's clearly the most immature now that catie is gone, and she seems to have this very aloof, over-confident air about her. and her complaining about the size of her stomach? PLEASE. im not even gonna go into that one... she's very sugar-sweet to the judges, yet extremely rude in the confessionals as some of you have pointed out. if she learned anything this episode is that you have to be genuine, and she's still not showing that. no one wants america's next two-faced model.

um, all girls do that

FORT Fan
    Hehe. Did anyone notice how Mercedes pronounced "photographer" during the beauty shot shoot? She said "photograph-er" and not "fuh-ta-gruh-fer." And when the girls were getting makeovers a couple of episodes back, she had said, "I'm just trying to control my pain of tolerance." Sorry, I notice these things.
    It's actually kinda cute with Mercedes though. I remember when Catie said "fifteenth chapel" and I had a cow.

FORT Newbie
    I used to really like Mercedes up until she started making comments like "Some people I wanted to shoot in the head". She always says something uncalled for in every episode. Well what do you expect from a girl who says she USED to be the rudest girl ever. And I agree. She does come off as very immature and two faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirrty_Blonde
    I used to really like Mercedes up until she started making comments like "Some people I wanted to shoot in the head". She always says something uncalled for in every episode. Well what do you expect from a girl who says she USED to be the rudest girl ever. And I agree. She does come off as very immature and two faced.
    I would say the same thing if I were in her. Camille and Catie can be big complainers, and have the "me, me, ME!" thing going on. I thought that was quite funny when she said it - actually.
    <33 Mollz

SpIcY MaRtInI

Mercedes rocks

I'm still rooting for Mercedes and I can see her on the runway. When she wants to, she can do a great sexy smoldering look. I don't think of her as all dimples anymore. Plus, she has a great bod.
    Yomama is gross, can't stand her.
    Shandi is all ears and she looks like a broken pencil.
    April is boring as hell I've decided. I love her left-brain discipline; I admire it actually, but as a model? Snore.

I like them all and as young as Mercedes is I like her.

All of the girls have their flaws.

April is too self-critical

Camille is too self-obsessed

Yoanna is currently reinventing catwoman as we speak and not the good cat woman either. (Mreow) She is sharpening her claws and I anticipate those claws might be used if she is not let go this week.

Shandi seems to have some unfounded self-esteem issue. She seems to be the most humble of them all though but I don't know.

They all have their problems. Its what is called being human.