Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

Mercedes looks great, how old is Sarah here -side ponytail?
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Mercedes and Sara look great. It's nice that they still see each other.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    It is sweet! That seemed like the season of girls I would have wanted to make friends with...

Mercedes and Sara look so hot.

FORT Newbie
    I was watching a rerun of the girls' first episode in Milan, which aired here in Canada last Saturday night. Yoanna was upset because the judges said she needed to work on her body, and she bagan to cry and say that she wanted to go home. Mercedes took her arm and said very tenderly, "I don't want you to leave. If you leave, then I'll leave too." When Mercedes won the shopping trip in the "personality" episode earlier, she bought a purse for Yoanna. She also defended Yoanna when Camille implied that Yoanna had an eating disorder. This indicates to me that Mercedes really was Yoanna's friend, and that when she called Yoanna an unladylike name in the last episode of the cycle, she didn't really mean it. It was just stress and frustration getting the better of her. Yoanna knew that, too. I'm glad they're still friends.

FORT Newbie

lupus

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox View Post
    I wish I knew how Mercedes could win this thing. I really like her a lot, especially her Eve, beauty and shoes shoot
    i thought mercedes was the best, especially due to her lupus fight. does anyone know how a message can get sent towards her?

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarabelle View Post
    I was watching a rerun of the girls' first episode in Milan, which aired here in Canada last Saturday night. Yoanna was upset because the judges said she needed to work on her body, and she bagan to cry and say that she wanted to go home. Mercedes took her arm and said very tenderly, "I don't want you to leave. If you leave, then I'll leave too." When Mercedes won the shopping trip in the "personality" episode earlier, she bought a purse for Yoanna. She also defended Yoanna when Camille implied that Yoanna had an eating disorder. This indicates to me that Mercedes really was Yoanna's friend, and that when she called Yoanna an unladylike name in the last episode of the cycle, she didn't really mean it. It was just stress and frustration getting the better of her. Yoanna knew that, too. I'm glad they're still friends.

When were they ever not friends? I think it was pretty obvious she was kidding. Do you mean when she called her a bitch on the runway?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    When were they ever not friends? I think it was pretty obvious she was kidding. Do you mean when she called her a bitch on the runway?
    Yes, that's what I was referring to. Some people were giving Mercedes a hard time about that, and saying that she was mean to Yoanna, but I don't really think she meant to hurt Yoanna in any way. Mercedes' actions don't indicate to me that she is the malicious type. I think the only reason she told Yoanna about when Camille implied that Yoanna had an eating disorder was that she was trying to protect Yoanna from getting hurt by trusting Camille too far, when Camille's "nice" behavior toward Yoanna was just an act.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i really do love mercedes. i think her comment on the runway was cute. i think shed make a fantastic mother one day, shes a very nurturing soul

FORT Newbie
    I'm still watching reruns of ANTM Cycle 2, which have aired twice in a row on our Canadian channels her in Vancouver, BC. I especially love the tender momemts, like when Mercedes and Yoanna were holding hands and praying together in the car. Too bad Shandi didn't participate; I'm sure they both would have welcomed her. I thought it was especially touching that these girls became so close by the end of the cycle. I hope they're still good friends.