Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

she's seems to be less commercial. i gues all those comments oon antm helped out. yay mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    I saw her!! I was so excited.
    I keep looking for that Sears commercial everyone's talking about, but have yet to see it! I don't think I've ever been so excited over Sears before in my life.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Mercedes is amazing, it really bugs me when people complain about her doing other work (arthritis magazine, lupus foundation, etc.) because it shows that she hasn't decided that just because she is a model that she is better than everyone... she knows that there are real issues out there and she addresses them, i totally love mercedes personality and look and hope to see more of her
    missing Sara

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Sorry to post 2 times in a row, but i was also wondering if anyone had any screencaps of the season 2 finale especially ones of mercedes in that black coat... please say you do because i have looked all over for screencaps of her in that coat and can't find them anywhere, not even upn has 1 shot of that outfit and it was the best in the whole fashion show
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen
    Mercedes is amazing, it really bugs me when people complain about her doing other work (arthritis magazine, lupus foundation, etc.) because it shows that she hasn't decided that just because she is a model that she is better than everyone... she knows that there are real issues out there and she addresses them, i totally love mercedes personality and look and hope to see more of her
    Agreed

and its preaty caddy to complain about her doing work for foundations like that if she took up acting then you could complain about her

Mercedes has become my favorite season 2 contestant post-show. Her personality is so bubbly and happy, but she's not a ditz! And her looks match her personality quite well. I don't know what everyone means by commercial exactly, though. *shrug* Season 2 (and 3) had so many lovely contestants that if they had been in Season 4 they would have won in an instant! (Shandi, April, Yoanna, Mercedes in my opinion had so much more potential then Kahlen, Brittany, Keenyah or Naima). She's looking good lately- she looked kind of washed out on the cover of that one magazine, but she looks great now! I hope she's doing OK.

Here's the videoclip at the Tyra Banks Show.

Reality check please SweetSusan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    Here's the videoclip at the Tyra Banks Show.
    thanks Deb! Ahhh mercedes is so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    thanks Deb! Ahhh mercedes is so sweet
    No problem I love her too I posted all the clips on this thread The Tyra Banks Show

Mercedes (along with Brittany and Christina) at the Blender Magazine Rock and Roll Hollywood Bash at a private residence on October 27, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. Link to all pics at GettyImages.