Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes Scelba-Shorte

Well we all have our opinions

I'm sure there are people who do agree with you though because I've seen tons of Mercedes supporters.

I like her and think she could be a model because she does photograph nicely (Celebrity & Beauty shots HELLO!!) but it seems like sometimes she can only be cute and not anything else, you know what I mean? I mean look at her! "This is better than sex! Well I think so... no, yes...no... well yeah.. I dunno!" *car honks at them* "Idioto!"

But yeah, nothing wrong with being too cute! *pinches cheeks*

FORT Newbie
    Mercedes has a baby face and she's not gonna win this thing. Yoanna will win even though I don't think she's pretty.

I doubt Yoanna will win. That's one girl I'll probably bet my life on. Ok, no I wouldn't just because you can't be sure LOL But I don't think her face is enough to make up for her body.

I like Mercedes the most. I don't know if she will win even though she is my favorite.

This person who writes the reviews on... this reality show site I can't remember loves Mercedes. He's like fanatical about it

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i definitely would like to see her top 2 (with shandi, in my opinion) and frosty you're right, her beauty / celebrity shots are amazing! her only "bad" shot would be the quench water ad; and i wonder about her other shots, because nole said she was "uwater couture!"

Ew not those two! The only photos of Shandi's I think are absolute best are Laundry & Solstice and the ones I think are good is her Eve one. Her beauty and Celebrity shots are ok but not compared to the others and then her Queench one is just eww

i like her a lot too! shes so cute and very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i like her a lot too! shes so cute and very beautiful
    Mercedes will outlast Yoanna (imhp = in my humble prediction) because what Mercedes needs to correct is in the mind, not true for Yoanna

It's hard to say. Don't flame me, I think Merecedes has the very best personality and I think she is beautiful... but... I think this might be like Kesse. EVERYONE loved Kesse and Tyra even cried when they cut her. I'm sad to say that Mercedes may go the same way.
    Shaken, not stirred.