Page 9 of 176 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Vivien Leigh

Do you guys think that Yohanna has any resemblence to Vivien Leigh, from Gone with the Wind?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yoanna house

does any one have a picture of her haircut

i'm starting to think that she looks quite a bit more mature (older) then the rest of the girls. i watched tomorrow nights preview on upn and everytime i see the part where she flings backwards and says "its so exciting" i chuckle- its rather silly.

is Yoanna being ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i'm starting to think that she looks quite a bit more mature (older) then the rest of the girls. i watched tomorrow nights preview on upn and everytime i see the part where she flings backwards and says "its so exciting" i chuckle- its rather silly.
    If that exclamation, "it's so exciting" is in anyway connected to the event of Adrienne visiting the show, I'd say Yoanna is being extremely ironic (in other words she does not give much for it). But because it is a preview and they edit the show, you'll never know. It could be anything really, like Yoanna rehearsing for a play, or telling a story (remember first season where Miss Pageantry/holy being excelled in acting assignment). Still, it would make for an interesting episode if there is some resentment/grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Do you guys think that Yohanna has any resemblence to Vivien Leigh, from Gone with the Wind?
    Yes. I hope they make them into classic stars for the photo shoot. If so, I believe Yoanna will do well.

She really did look like Audrey hep in her photo, it was amazing to see the similarities. But her pose and her face was a bit weird to me. She looked a bit too enthusiatic, too too perky, the creepy kind of perkiness. But making her into Audrey Hep didn't seem like too big of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Now that you mention it... yes. That would have been a great photo shoot idea for her. More of a strech than Audrey Hepburn... although that idea was on point.

I, for one, was happy to see Yoanna working out like a dog in the beginning of last night's episode. Nigel has made more than one comment about her toning up a bit, so I hope she is geting herself all buff!

I loved her rendition of Audrey too. She did look a little odd, but I chalk that up to whomever did her eyebrows put them on too thick.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Re: her eyebrows as Audrey Hepburn.
    Audrey's eyebrows were pretty thick...so it was done to stay in character.

I understand about the eyebrows, especially now that I see some photos of Audrey posted in some of the other threads. My memory of Audrey isn't the eyebrows which is why I made the comment. Guess my memory is getting bad now that I am aging
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!