Page 7 of 176 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

Can someone tell me what exactly about Yoanna's body is supposed to need improvement? She seems as just thin as the rest of the girls to me. Maybe it's an issue of more muscle, less fat? Her face is so (beautifully) thin, that I'm afraid of her losing any more. I makes me sad that she's "uncomfortable in her own skin," as Camille says, because I really think she's the prettiest of them all.

i think its her lower body- her lower abdominals and her legs aren't as toned as the other girls

FORT Fogey
    Something about her really peeves me, i don't know what, great face though.

I think I know what you mean, Siso, is it that she seems a tad...I don't know, high-strung? But I also love her face, very classic beauty I think.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I think I know what you mean, Siso, is it that she seems a tad...I don't know, high-strung? But I also love her face, very classic beauty I think.
    Yes! I think those would be the right words to describe her high-strung. Very classy, elegant look, however.

I think she'll make it very far, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I know-- I love her face too. She's another budding Shalom Harlow, like Elyse was last season.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think she's pretty, but she is one of those people that will always make people say "she looks like ...".
    I don't know if that's a help or a hindrance in the modelling buisness.
    Agreed. She definately has a beautiful face--she reminds me a lot of Julia Roberts. However, I think her attitude towards Camille has been very nasty. She is always the one yelling and cursing at Camille. When Tyra confronted both of them, Camille was able to clearly articulate the situation, but Yoanna couldn't! Why? Because she KNOWS she's wrong and that she's been unfairly attacking Camille for no reason at all (maybe its jealousy?).
    From the projects to the White House...

I think she was pretty much the only one who looked better after the hair cut. She looked so mumch better with a short hair do, to me. (I didn't dislike Shandi's old hair color itself, that's why I wrote Yoanna was the one who looked so better after the change.)

FORT Fan
    Last night Yoanna was so positive and helpful, like telling Heather to eat more and going to her purse for some peanut butter or candy for Shandi when she collapsed. She's like that one friend you have who always has aspirin or a bandaid in her purse when you need one. And we know we can count on her when the toilet paper is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    And we know we can count on her when the toilet paper is out.
    LOL LOL LOL