Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    Yes that comment was super funny . Everyone who knows fashion . .know is better to Never were a lot of makeup when going to see a designer.
    But, Yoanna week by week is making me think she shouldn't win this . .. she is being very very childish . .So, what if Camille is taking about you . .get over it. Everyone knows girls talk about each other. Who cares . .. Yoanna is just being jealous and childish.

I actually thought it was more appropriate to approach Camille directly than to talk about her behind her back: e.g. "Hey Catie & Mercedes, can you believe what b$%#% Camille is?? I hear her saying nasty things about me all the time, poor me!"

Though after the first couple times she called Camille out, she should let it go. I think Camille enjoys the drama of debating Yoanna. That's why Yoanna should ignore her. It seems that would be the only thing to really upset Camille: not being the center of attention.

Kao
    Yes, I think she should concentrate more on herself rather than what nasty ole Camille is doing. She's a lovely girl...I wish she will realize it.

I would consider it a compliment that Camilla was actually talking crap about me if I were her. If she would stop and think, maybe Camille is aware that she is one of her highest competitors?

yoanna's body still needs a bit more work-

When in doubt

Those who can't model...design (and make a ton o' cash at it)

I am a fan of Yoanna's, I think she has a good chance at winning. I agree that she should ignore Camille and she should focus on herself. I loved that she actually went out and practiced on the catwalk. SHandi should take a cue from that. I really hope Yoanna makes it far...

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    IMO, (obviously! )

About the cattiness of Yohanna and Camille: first of all, I don't know how old other FORT members are, but Yohanna and Camille are under 25. Think about what YOU were like at that age - if you're female, that is and older than that.

I think all this snotty sniping at each other is definitely an age thing...these GIRLS don't have the emotional IQ yet to deal with each other in a more mature fashion, and let smack talk roll off their backs.

GROW UP, ladies.

Yoanna is just plain weird in my opinion. The whole argument she was making during the last episode was very idiotic, "Camille is bringing all this bad energy into the house, and she WANTS to make us fail. And because she has this energy she thinks she's god, and really I am GOD. The world is mine. Muhahaha."

Well that - but a little toned down.

She does have a beautiful modeling face though. In the beginning her walk was stalky. But hey, we can't all be like Catie :/

I agree with Velveteenidol, young females living together always equals catty drama. :rolleyes Most of us have something like this in our past. Eventually you learn you don't have to like everyone, even roommates, in order to get along with them.

I am a little puzzled by Yoanna and I'm wondering if it's an editing thing. Have you noticed they aren't really keeping the camera on the girls long enough to see them do an entire runway walk? We just see short short clips. Maybe this is because there are too many contestants right now, but we saw so little of Yoanna's final walk that I couldn't tell why she got an A+. We never saw her feet at all, which is where she was pawing like a horse in the first scene. So because I like her personality I'm glad she's doing well, but I just have to take their word for it.

They showed a lot more of Camille's walk, she went up & then back then up front again. I assume they all did something similar, but we only got to see Camille's.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    IMO, (obviously! )

About the cattiness of Yohanna and Camille: first of all, I don't know how old other FORT members are, but Yohanna and Camille are under 25. Think about what YOU were like at that age - if you're female, that is and older than that.

I think all this snotty sniping at each other is definitely an age thing...these GIRLS don't have the emotional IQ yet to deal with each other in a more mature fashion, and let smack talk roll off their backs.

GROW UP, ladies.
    Nope, I NEVER dug in the meow mix at any age. I guess it was because I was on the receiving end of crap a lot, but I never saw the point of doing that.

And as for the age thing, well, there are still women 25 and up who are still stuck on stupid that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Nope, I NEVER dug in the meow mix at any age.
    That's cute, I never heard anyone put it that way before. Except I have that "Meow meow meow meow" commercial stuck in my head.

Anyway, I like Yoanna, I think she has great potential, and while I do agree her behavior towards Camille was mayhaps a wee bit histrionic, I really don't blame her for being sensitive. I think that Camille is the antagonist here, for talking so much smack behind Yoanna's back. But as many of you have said, the mature and sensible thing to do is simply ignore Camille's cattiness. I hope she can do this. It's funny that these are the two who ended up combusting, and not Jenascia/April (at least, not yet).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.