Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

Maybe. But I think the shiny black helmet and black jacket contrasted with her milky white skin the best.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    You arent being mean. It is supposed to look that way, I photoshopped to Make it look that way.

So natela I guess you could say I did the "awful" picture.
    LOL!!! Ok good, you did a great job with it. It's awesome.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

elfgirl

pleightx, your thumbnails were great. It did strike me that Shandi looked very ordinary in the helmut shot (Mercedes face looked strangley plump), Mercedes and Yoanna looked great in the blue flowers shot (to me Shandi again looked very ordinary), and again Shandi did not look striking in the "Zulu warrior shot" vs. Yo and Mercedes who both looked pretty cool. I don't really get Shandi. Okay, but nothing to write home about.

A-ha! I did my research. Yoanna walked for Petro Zillia on Monday.

Video of the entire show: http://www.mbshowsla.com/fall2004/de...lia/index.html
    (She walks once quite close to the beginning. It's funny: you can totally tell it's Yoanna, even before they pan up to the face. If you get bored, you don't see her again until the very end, so just scroll forward.)

Photo with designer: http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/31...245CE6055C8F8B

On Wednesday, she'll be in the Sue Wong fashion show. There should be a video of that, too!

Salome, you are good!!! Yoanna looks fantastic, and is totally holding her own with the more experienced girls. Cute clothes too (oh no, I'm getting another shopping craving)! I didn't watch the entire thing, but I did notice some people applauded for Yoanna--was she the only one audience members were cheering for?

ETA: Watched a little bit more, and have decided Yoanna's walk is better than some of the other girls. There is, however, one gorgeous black girl who is WORKING IT big time! J. Alexander would be proud.

ETA2: That's weird, they didn't have her do any changes? Were they afraid she'd break a heel?

Here's a peek for you guys...

[IMG]images/img/000yoannapetrozillia04.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 03-31-2004 at 12:15 AM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    I think Yoanna looks great and she certainly doesn't look bigger than any of the other models.

FORT Newbie
    Here are some photos of Yoanna with the Vice President of IMG:
    http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/CFW/imageResults.aspx?s=EventImage sSearchState|1|15|1|3133209|0| 0|0|0|&p=3
    I hope this link works---i couldn't get the actual photos themselves but if you scroll to the bottom then you'll find them.
    Hopefully I'm not posting something someone already has!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    ETA: Watched a little bit more, and have decided Yoanna's walk is better than some of the other girls. There is, however, one gorgeous black girl who is WORKING IT big time! J. Alexander would be proud.
    He was there! On Ryan Seacrest, Yoanna said something like, "I'm glad I didn't know J. Alexander was watching, because then I might have fainted." But she said she wasn't nervous because apparently that runway show was nothing compared to what they had to do on ANTM.

She was wearing a springy dress with cute green shoes. They talked about Janice, Ryan never referring explicitly to the incident on his show, and Yoanna talked about how she's sleeping on a futon at a friend's house and how she's going to stay in fashion until she's a little old lady with pearls, a long cigarette, and crazy hair.

Awww, that sounds like such a charming interview. I'm sad I missed it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wow, I absolutely love the clothes in that fashion show!