Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

yoanna's face is pretty for pictures.

i admire her for losing the #'s. that would
    be a lot of work.

her dispute with "miss bling/bling," "miss
    camille," is legitimate. i'd have told camille
    the same thing.

i enjoy watching yo.

kthxbye.

b.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    I can't help but think she looks a little like Micheal Jackson. I really do think she is pretty, though. It's just something about her when she smiles with her mouth closed she reminds me of Micheal Jackson...
    My little brother walked by and said the same thing!

I think Yoanna will definately get modeling work that involves her face only, but she should really stop wearing the short dresses unless she's made to wear them; unfortnately she isn't going to be able to get around the fact that her body is NOT ok for modeling after gaining and losing too much weight.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I feel bad for her about the body thing. The "I wouldn't like to see her in a swimsuit" comment was unfair, because they haven't even done a swimsuit shoot. They also haven't been giving her much airtime lately, and I'm afraid that means she will not win.

PS: Have to love the way she mooned the panel!

Favourite Music: Indie pop and music from the 60's and 70's...

she's great...

I am a little surprised that they are not having them work out like they did last year... other than the stupid boxing classes that is.. You'd think they would have them working out every day so they could all tone up their bodies...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Yoanna looks cartoonish. Individually, her features are beautiful, but together (in pictures) end up looking not-quite-real, a little overblown. Her most recent picture, the black and white photo, for instance looks almost surreal...but not necessarily in a good way. Not a fan of her overall look.

she kinda looks like a one of those cartoon drawings that have overly exagerated features sometimes.
    she shouldn't wear short skirts either- the extra skin over her knees makes it look like folds (noticed it when she was standing being critiqued by the acting lady)
    Last edited by withoutasol; 02-19-2004 at 12:34 AM.

i thought she was hilarious when she flashed the panel... too cute

anybody else crack up when tyra was like "you know, models are like a house. you're like wow, it's beautiful, but damn the kitchen sucks...."....and yoanna happens to be named...yoanna house....

sorry, i just thought that was really funny...ill go back into my little hole now...