Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

I totally don't think she has natural elegance. A woman with natural elegance does not deal with Camile in the way she did. She (such a woman) can do better than that.

FORT Fan
    I think she's a sneaky bitch. She reeks 'phony'.

I wouldn't call it sneaky or phony.
    I'd just call it real. I don't believe all of those people who throw the "real" word around, when they're actually just playing a very carefully calculated roll. "Real" people are multifaceted. they have Different moods and levels to their personality. No one can be just 1 thing all of the time.. at least I don't think they can. I for one am well known for being "soft spoken, timid, driven, a kitten all at different times, and I will turn into a pittbull when I see someone or a situation that calls for it. I wouldn't say thats phony, that's me. The real me. At least some of me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i think the laugh lines have a lot to do with her losing weight- theres just extra skin that needs time to be toned up again- thats why her tummy has this lil pouch
    Bad news...if she really lost "that much" weight, the skin has been permanantly stretched and all the working out in the world won't make it go back the way it was...it would require surgery to remove the excess skin.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

she didn't lose that much- not liek the guy on extreme makeover- she lost liek 30-40 lbs i believe- its not that drastic

she lost 50 lbs

I don't care for Yoanna(hate that name too) and I certainly don't like that rooster hair cut.

quote="I certainly don't like that rooster hair cut"
    Ditto!!

From the first episode, she just can NOT stop making her 'middle top part of the hair' stand high... I know that hairstyle looks good on many people, b/c it gives good shape to one's head and makes face look sharper, but still............ I had enough of that on her. When her hair was cut, I thought "thank God! Finally she's gonna stop the same hair style over and over again... but here comes again... I think she knows that she looks good in that hair style by herself, but Yoanna....please try something else, if you are trying to be a fashion leader. Change is important...

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    I totally don't think she has natural elegance. A woman with natural elegance does not deal with Camile in the way she did. She (such a woman) can do better than that.

I agree with you that she could have chosen a better way to express herself, but I think that being direct with Camille was a good choice. Otherwise, the message Camille gets is "feel free to walk all over me." I think she was the first person who saw what Camille was up to and called Camille on her behavior.

p.s. I sort of agree with you on the rooster hair. It's a bit odd. But, again, this wasn't her choice. At least she wasn't balling her eyes out over having her hair cut short.