Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1756

Thread: Yoanna House

CCL
    I think she looks lovely now. If her body is not meant to be really thin, then she shouldn't be really thin. She looks happy and she is doing well - that's the best thing. Go, Yoanna!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Those Sephora pictures are really beautiful!

I always thought that Yoanna was the most beautiful of all the ANTM winners, her modelling career hasnt taken off as much as Eva or I guess Adriannes has but she has walked in some runway shows and so on.

Yoanna looks a lot older in her runway shows and all that I guess its the way the designers syle her, but Yoanna has an amazing bone structure, and when it comes down to natural beauty id say yoanna could take eva, naima, and whats her name hands down

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I was thinking that too - I think she will be really successful as a plus-size model as she is seriously is really really beautiful!
    Me too, if she was a plus-size model, I'd think it would be easier for her and she'd still have that gorgeous face. I also think Yoanna is still looking great for beauty campaigns.

Reality check please SweetSusan's Avatar
    Poor Yoanna! I know what's it like to struggle with your wait, but when your in the public spotlight it must be hell! I agree with the rest of you that she would do wel as a plus size model! And.. she's not getting any younger..

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    Poor Yoanna! I know what's it like to struggle with your wait, but when your in the public spotlight it must be hell! I agree with the rest of you that she would do wel as a plus size model! And.. she's not getting any younger..
    Agreed. I think the only way to be a successful plus size girl is to have a strong face.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I'm all for curvier women in the fashion industry. I say more power to her, and good luck!
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    By the way, if you become a plus-size model - is there really an age limit as much as there is in normal modeling? A lot of the plus-sized models that I have seen are a lot older than the 'normal' models so I guess Yoanna has a good chance of succeeding in plus-size modeling if she decides to continue with modeling ...

Kao
    For her bone structure, she looks better with some meat on her bones. For a minute there she was beginning to look like Skeletor. I'll rather see a happy healthy Yoanna who is a bit big than an emanciated Yoanna you want to beg to eat something.

i think yoanna looks great.