Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1756

Thread: Yoanna House

FORT Regular
    Wow! Look at Yoanna now! What happened to you?

It is kinda depressing to see her go from losing all that weight to almost gaining it all back. Poor Yoanna.

But she does seem like she's happy now and I love the long hair. Maybe she can consider plus-size modeling?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryBo2k
    But she does seem like she's happy now and I love the long hair. Maybe she can consider plus-size modeling?
    I was thinking that too - I think she will be really successful as a plus-size model as she is seriously is really really beautiful!

She was my favorite Top Model winner BY FAR for a long time. But lately I've enjoyed Eva more. Only becuase Yoanna became bitchy. And Eva grew into her role a lot more.
    I like Yoanna a lot now. I think out of all of the winners, she had the best look. At their "most pretty" time, Yoanna was the best looking model, if that makes sense.
    But with this weight gain, there's something fake about her. She looks like she's had plastic surgery or something. I don't nkow what it is.

No wonder why IMG dumped poor yoanna she gained alot of weight

aga
    FORTified
    Maintaining a size 0/2 is damn hard if you are not naturally waify, plus she seemed to be too old by model standards (yuck, I hate calling a 20-something too old). Although her face is still wonderful for cosmetics.

Does anyone have pictures of her Sephora campaign?

She seemed to have a real passion for fashion and a good speaking voice so I think becoming a fashion commentator is a good move for her. I hope in the future she does move more up market to be a commentator for haute couture.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

"What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Thanks for that pic sepia. Looking at that Sephora ad side by side with her "Look For Less" promos you can totally see the weight difference face-wise. She'll always have a gorgeous face, but look at the profile and structure in that Sephora ad; And sure, it's airbrushed but that's still her facial shape.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Wow that Sephora one looks awesome and she looks so nice! But the other ones wanna make me barf.

FORT Regular
    Barf? There not that bad.

She looks fine. I'm pretty sure she's just given up on the whole modeling thing. She's got this gig now with the LFL and she is way too old to continue modeling anyway.

But personality notwithstanding, she's a very beautiful girl. And yes, she has gained a bit of weight but heck she's still skinnier than half of America and much skinnier than when she was in high school (judging from pics). And I honestly don't think she's trying to model anymore.

Very pretty girl. But I liked her better with her short spunky do. Her face is so damn beautiful and it really accentuated her cheekbones.

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annfan
    Barf? There not that bad.

She looks fine. I'm pretty sure she's just given up on the whole modeling thing. She's got this gig now with the LFL and she is way too old to continue modeling anyway.

But personality notwithstanding, she's a very beautiful girl. And yes, she has gained a bit of weight but heck she's still skinnier than half of America and much skinnier than when she was in high school (judging from pics). And I honestly don't think she's trying to model anymore.

Very pretty girl. But I liked her better with her short spunky do. Her face is so damn beautiful and it really accentuated her cheekbones.

WE LOOKIN AT THE SAME PICTURES!! I WANNA BARF LOOKIN AT THEM!