Page 10 of 176 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoanna House

I think about this from teh first episode, but am I the only one who think her face has a bit too much wrickle, especially around her mouth? I heard, once, that a person who lost a lot of weights, tend to have these...

Aside from the obvious *tanning* Not being hydrated enough will make you wrinkle and crease a lot. Your skin loses its "snap back" I bet at least a few of those girls haven't upped their water intake enough to make up for the hot drying lights they're under all day now. I wouldn't say they're "dehydrated" by any means, but you really have to toss back the H2o when you experience any kind of climate change.

*Catie should probably have an extra gallon a day to make up for all over her leaky spells!*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    everytime i see the part where she flings backwards and says "its so exciting" i chuckle- its rather silly.
    Yes, definitely. I like it though- very girlish and such.
    Everything that grows holds in perfection but a little moment. - William Shakespeare

And itís all the treasures that shine in the street
    As we drive right over them
    And its all the mornings we missed for sleep
    As the sun glides over our apartment
    And itís all the subtle change in landscape and business
    Reminds you of your limited time
    This time youíll listen to the movement of your body
    How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
    Cause youíre barely alive
    - Rilo Kiley (Jenny, You're Barely Alive)

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I went into this season not really thinking much of Yoanna, but now I have to say...I hope she wins! I think she has the most "Top Model" potential. GO YOANNA!!

FORT Newbie
    I can't help but think that she looks older than 23 (or whatever her age is...I think it's 23).

kickingbabe! And yes, according to Yoanna's profile, she is 23. I think she just might look more mature comparatively because she is surrounded by so many baby-faced girlies.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by kickingbabe
    I can't help but think that she looks older than 23 (or whatever her age is...I think it's 23).

I can't help but think she looks a little like Micheal Jackson. I really do think she is pretty, though. It's just something about her when she smiles with her mouth closed she reminds me of Micheal Jackson...

i think the laugh lines have a lot to do with her losing weight- theres just extra skin that needs time to be toned up again- thats why her tummy has this lil pouch

I think Yoanna has an element which is unique to the show. I can't think of anyone in either season who had the such natural style and elegance.

she can be very motherly at times(or at least that's what they make her look like in the editing)