Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

yeah, the "futuristic" makeup reminded me also of that at a would-be 5 year old's face painting extravaganza birthday party.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    But I have no fears about her winning, though I suspect I will have to watch her till very near the end because of the drama she provides. UPN and Jane Magazine and Sephora are not going to allow someone whom they're investing money in to be portrayed so negetively. The editing happens after the choice is made, and I'm sure the winner is someone that the majority of the viewers are rooting for (and are thus more likely to go out and buy a magazine that features her). The editing is clearly setting up Camille as the "villain," and so she will be defeated in the end...right will triumph over wrong...light over dark...and so on and so forth.

You are soo right! No way are these companies going to allow their spokesperson be someone that everyone hates! Thanks for articulating my thoughts!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism

You are soo right! No way are these companies going to allow their spokesperson be someone that everyone hates! Thanks for articulating my thoughts!!!
    Or...they are going to "break" her. In other words, they are going to slowly show her transformation into nice. It's a long-shot, but last night at least she managed to keep her mouth shut during the critique of the make-up session, however, could not HELP HERSELF by shaking her head no in disagreement with his comments. Yeah, she needs some work internally.

as a person who sees sephora's typical customers everyday, i can definitely sya that they're most like yoanna. so sephora is definitely going to pull for yoanna, who would attract the most customers for them. for jane magazine, april is probably closest to the typical consumer. for upn, i'd say xiomara or jenascia.
    camille, although she could be polished up, will always have that "first impression" stigma stuck with her.

although this is supposed to be a modeling competition, it all comes down to money, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    as a person who sees sephora's typical customers everyday, i can definitely sya that they're most like yoanna.
    What an intriguing way to start a post. What do you do that you see Sephora customers every day, or at least, how can you tell they're using Sephora?

I think Snowflakegirl called it best when she called her new do Morticia Adams-like.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    her new jet black hairdo reminded me of Robin after her makeover in season 1. She had a jet black straight hairdo like that.
    If I remember correctly, they colored Robin's hair blonde... and BOY WAS SHE PISSED! I think she said something like "I look like a streetwalker" or something like that!

at the Morticia description! They REALLY messed up her hair in my opinion! When Tyra said an "updated mohawk" I wanted to scream with laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    She loooves tomatoes.
    You are really rubbing me the right way with all your posts of late Boohoo!

I like Camille without the braids. But her makeup in front of the judges was hideous and overdone
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Camille looked like such a FOOL in front of the judges.

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? She overdoes it ALL THE TIME.

She even walked down the runaway like some defunct robot. I felt so embarrassed for her...

Kao
    To give her some credit, it was very nice that she was one of the first ones that noticed that Shandi was sick and went to her aid. Very nice that she can look outside the "me" bubble and see someone in distress once in a while. I would like to see more of that side of her. She also seems genuinely happy about Shandi's makeover too.

FORT Newbie
    I HATE HATE HATE HER. Over-confident drama queen.