Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

Just remember . .too much is too much . . .you can't be cocky in when your not a supermodel yet . . .Did you see the way she acted when Carmen Marc Valo told her something negative . .she didn't take it well. Her thinking she's "IT" will bring her down. Hopefully she will learn to cool it down or when she's gets to Paris reality will bite her on the butt.
    And, what's up with all that Jamiacan gear? She's always wearing Jamiacan colors from lime green to yellow to the rasta colors . . . .

i can't stand camille!! what a bitch. she thinks she's all at, already. she has the same attitude as robin from first season. makes me sick that she's gonna be within the top 5 too.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    i can't stand camille!! what a bitch. she thinks she's all at, already. she has the same attitude as robin from first season. makes me sick that she's gonna be within the top 5 too.
    Man, what a Diva-Drama-Mama Queen! Camille always boasts about everything!! I admit, she does know how to walk the walk, but doesn't know how to talk the talk. So far, the only talk she is talkin' is smack. How is she gonna say that she never talked about Yoanna behind her back, but was caught talkin' about her to Sara?? Yeah, you'll say it to there face alright. Then she's gonna give ADVICE to the other contestants about modeling and how she can "help them". Your not a model yet Camille...and judging by your attitude, you may not be one.
    I'm afraid to say, she's better at being a diva than Robin from last season ! As a matter of a fact, I found Robin amusing.

"Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide bodies."
    Last edited by Punkster; 01-21-2004 at 06:26 PM.

I can't believe she took Catie's dress. To me it looked like that dress was suppose to let the people at the party know who the winner was because it was lavendar and the other 2 were black and Camille showed up wearing the lavendar dress. What a horribly selfish thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    Just remember . .too much is too much . . .you can't be cocky in when your not a supermodel yet . . .Did you see the way she acted when Carmen Marc Valo told her something negative . .she didn't take it well.
    I think you and Carman got it all wrong... Tyra told her to walk one way and Carman told her to walk another way and lord knows what Mr. Runway told her... she was getting conflicting directions and she merely pointed that out and wanted to get the correct instructions on how to walk. She wanted to let him know that she just didn't pull her walk out of nowhere. I would've mentioned the same thing! I think he's probably so used to people kissing his ass and no one questioning him in any way. Some people just aren't open to an exchange of ideas that way.

Her thinking she's "IT" will bring her down. Hopefully she will learn to cool it down or when she's gets to Paris reality will bite her on the butt.
    And, what's up with all that Jamiacan gear? She's always wearing Jamiacan colors from lime green to yellow to the rasta colors . . . .
    And if I was an entrepreneur, trying to break into the cutthroat world of high fashion in New York, HELL YEAH I'd have to get an attitude that you're "IT". After all, isn't that what Tyra told Gisella last year that she has to get a high self esteem about herself or she won't suceed???

I'm QUITE sure that she's thinking that if she doesn't win this competition, she will have networked with notables that will help her in design career. She's basically killing two birds with one stone. Again, if I were in her situation, I'd do the same.

As far as Yoanna is concerned... she's jealous and she let herself get intimidated (truly secure people don't allow themselves to become intimated by others; intimidation merely an illusion you bring upon yourself) because she sees a determined woman who has a clear mission in her life in terms of career. Yoanna probably doesn't know what she wants to do. And Yoanna probably feels deep inside that other than looks, she has nothing to bring to the table to elevate herself. So what do these kind of people do? They act like a crab in a barrel, trying to drag others down.

As far as that letter thing is concerned, Catie was still reeling from what Yoanna said about Camille that she I firmly believe that she overblew and over-analyzed that situation.

And what's wrong with Jamaican colors? Maybe she's from Jamaica? Maybe she likes reggae?

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I can't believe she took Catie's dress. To me it looked like that dress was suppose to let the people at the party know who the winner was because it was lavendar and the other 2 were black and Camille showed up wearing the lavendar dress. What a horribly selfish thing to do.
    Camille didn't take anyone's dress... WHAT are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    No... Anna had the same attitude as Robin. I'm still reeling that she refused to do the photo shoot!

FORT Fan
    um . .no she is not stunning . . .she thinks she's "IT". i "REALLY" don't like her. I hope she gets booted off soon. She's acting like a Naomi Campbell wannabe. :phhht
    Naomi Campbell - my thought exactly.

I do not like Camille. Nice legs, her weight is fine, but I find her face very predictably "pretty"; I think she looks like just another video 'ho (sorry!). Then there is her arrogance, and behavior towards all of the other girls.

However ill-mannered some of them might have been at the dinner table, she showed even poorer manners by 1) pointing out someone else's breach in etiquette and 2) treating the restaurant staff so poorly (we only saw her demand for the coat, but I am sure there was more).

Talking incessantly about herself. Relating everything in the world to herself. Being so self-involved and inconsiderate that she just breezed past Yoanna's hint about wanting some quiet.

Interrupting everyone during the group meeting.

Making fun, not just observations, about the others, especially Yoanna.

Not returning Carrie's letter...etc., etc., etc.

Tyra and all do seem enamoured of her right now; I hope, expect that she will eventually hang herself.

And on the NAomi Campbell thing, isn't Tyra the one she had the infamous feud with? Maybe that same attitude will turn Tyra's opinion around.

FORT Fanatic
    My god, that woman is an egomaniac! She does a good job, but I seincerely hope she doesn't win. (The moment when her claws tightened on Catie's letter was just too funny.)

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I am liking her for some reason. She will probably be gone the first or second show
    I don't think they'll cut her. She's too much fun, and she's cute. Tyra stayed in the game this far with that BIG ego!!!!