Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i can already imagine her last few words when she finally gets voted off-

"they are just jealous of my confidence and my beauty- anyways... i'm too good for this little show on upn anyways... its not like this is NBC. the show only held me back because the other contestants weren't up to my level and i had to compromise my talent so that they wouldn't look bad, i'm glad i got voted off."
    that's too funny.

i won't be surprised if it plays out like that.

kthxbye.

b.

You know, in Camille's Queench photo, you could sooooo see her stuck up attitude in it. Your personality always reveals itself in the photos.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopychick26
    I think they kept Camille on because they wanted to have drama. Pure ratings. None of the judges liked her, so I think it is a plot to keep up the tension.
    None of the judges liked her? The only thing some of the judges didn't like about her was her attitude. She has had mostly good remarks on her photos, as well as her walk.

Xiomara was voted off because she simply does not work well with the cameras and does not photograph well. Camille on the other hand does that and then some. If this were all about personality I'm sure Xiomara would still be there and Camille would be gone, but there is way more to this competition than being liked by everyone. Camille is still around because she is simply GOOD in what she does. When she leaves it will only be because of her unwillingness to take direction and take criticism (her attitude).

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopychick26
    Okay, I really don't like Camille, but I do have to admit that on last night's episode when she had to sell ANTM make-up, I think she misinterpreted their instructions. They did ask her to represent and sell the make-up, she probably thought they meant for her to act as if she won. But still, she does come off with a bit of attitude.

I am sick of seeing the girl with Lupus cry. Have you ever noticed that even when crying, she manages to be smilling and looking fragile? I feel her pain, but still, the whole crying and trying to look good while crying is a bit old, ya know?

I think they kept Camille on because they wanted to have drama. Pure ratings. None of the judges liked her, so I think it is a plot to keep up the tension.

What do you all think? :rolleyes
    I think that Camille can ALWAYS be relied upon to misunderstand the directions to mean "talk about Camille."

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    i loved her makeup presentation... "as the winner of ANTM competitions, blah, blah, blah..." arrogant?
    Camille made an ASS out of herself with that presentation.

FORT Fogey

She Makes The Show

Hi,

i really like ANTM, one of the best shows out there. But people we have to remember 2 things
    1- this is a reality Show
    2- UPN is someone targetted to minorities

Consequently, i think camille will stay for a while. She really makes the show, completely different from the rest and the modelling industries isn't a congeniality industries, you have to be tough!

I think either Sara or mercedes will get voted off.

In order of elimination

1-Mercedes
    2-Sara
    3-Shandi
    4-Camille
    5-April and Yoanna

I say Camille is next, but WELCOME to the FORT

i dont know, i actually think camille is pretty nice, like in this episode she seemed to be getting along with everyone... maybe thats why the 2 faced comes in .. i think the whole attitude comes only when someone has a problem with her or she has a problem with someone and thats understandable. shes just a bit naive, doesnt know whats going on half the time.

i know ppl who saw her at the beverly center mall in cali the other day, they called out her name she turned and waved..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I think that Camille can ALWAYS be relied upon to misunderstand the directions to mean "talk about Camille."

Hahaha.

FORT Newbie
    I think: Camille, mercedes, sarah, yoanna, shandi or april.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00
    Hi,

i really like ANTM, one of the best shows out there. But people we have to remember 2 things
    1- this is a reality Show
    2- UPN is someone targetted to minorities

Consequently, i think camille will stay for a while. She really makes the show, completely different from the rest and the modelling industries isn't a congeniality industries, you have to be tough!

I think either Sara or mercedes will get voted off.

In order of elimination

1-Mercedes
    2-Sara
    3-Shandi
    4-Camille
    5-April and Yoanna