Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopychick26

I am sick of seeing the girl with Lupus cry. Have you ever noticed that even when crying, she manages to be smilling and looking fragile? I feel her pain, but still, the whole crying and trying to look good while crying is a bit old, ya know?
    At least she looks a hell of a lot better than Katie when she cries! Mercedes is a strong girl...has to be, with all that she's gone through.

Back to Camille though, personality aside, when she's on, she's on. They are trying to give her some not-so-subtle hints because she is model material if she just got over herself. They are going to give her enough rope to hang herself, and I think next week is going to be the last straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Back to Camille though, personality aside, when she's on, she's on. They are trying to give her some not-so-subtle hints because she is model material if she just got over herself. They are going to give her enough rope to hang herself, and I think next week is going to be the last straw.
    I hope you're right. If and when it finally gets through her thick skull, I'm sure there will be a sledgehammer somewhere nearby. I think she's very convinced that she IS someone! :rolleyes

I doubt that they really think that Camille is model material. I think that they just all realize that she makes better TV, and therefore keep her around for a little bit longer so the TV viewers have someone to hate. All of the rest of the girls have no drama with one another, so their interaction can be rather boring for reality tv. Give us the evil witch to hate, and we are happy!!! Keep Camille for a while so that we have more drama!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I am so convinced that they are keeping her just for Drama value. They gotta be! Yeah, that Robin was there till they go to Paris, I think it's kinda the same strategy...

[QUOTE=Snoopychick26]Okay, I really don't like Camille, but I do have to admit that on last night's episode when she had to sell ANTM make-up, I think she misinterpreted their instructions. They did ask her to represent and sell the make-up, she probably thought they meant for her to act as if she won. But still, she does come off with a bit of attitude.

Again, I think it was all about her. typical. She kept talking abut herself, not about the product. I was like,,,, 'so, when is this girl gonna start mentioning about the product???" and the time was up.
    Yeah, and agian, her usual comment followed, "ah, can I say something?"
    No.

i loved her makeup presentation... "as the winner of ANTM competitions, blah, blah, blah..." arrogant?

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    i loved her makeup presentation... "as the winner of ANTM competitions, blah, blah, blah..." arrogant?
    yeah, and i loved eric's "side" critique:
    "insane."

kthxbye.

b.

Kao
    For once, Mr. Tibbles was dead on!

i can already imagine her last few words when she finally gets voted off-

"they are just jealous of my confidence and my beauty- anyways... i'm too good for this little show on upn anyways... its not like this is NBC. the show only held me back because the other contestants weren't up to my level and i had to compromise my talent so that they wouldn't look bad, i'm glad i got voted off."

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    What was her and I won the ANTM speech, it was so sad watching she say it lol. *sighs* farewell Camille... I hope *crosses fingers*
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein