Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

FORT Newbie
    i think camille is very beautiful and the make over even makes her look better and although i like her some times her attitude stinks she need to work on that and she WILL GO ALONG WAY she came to win and that is just what she wants to do but i personal didn't like what tyra said about her thinking she is the baddest b*tch

diana ross was always bug eyed when she sang, especially in the earlier footage of her. She has a great body, even at her age now, but face wise i don't think anyone ever thought she was super beautiful. They had to put her through a training thing by motown so that she wouldn't looks so weird when she sang live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    Just remember . .too much is too much . . .you can't be cocky in when your not a supermodel yet . . .Did you see the way she acted when Carmen Marc Valo told her something negative . .she didn't take it well. Her thinking she's "IT" will bring her down. Hopefully she will learn to cool it down or when she's gets to Paris reality will bite her on the butt.
    And, what's up with all that Jamiacan gear? She's always wearing Jamiacan colors from lime green to yellow to the rasta colors . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by delena76
    Maybe because she IS Jamaican?
    I find it interesting that you mentioned this Zeppella because last night we learned why she wore those colors. And delena76 was on the money. for us FORTers for being so intuitive!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie

Camille

who likes camille
    i love camille i think that she keeps it real and shes not afraid to speak her mind and yoanna is just a hater seriously
    are there any yoanna fans in here

Well i do not have a problem with her anymore. Episode 4 she did have alot of drama.
    And she did fantastic on her Diana Ross Shoot

camilles starting to grow on me, at least she isnt fake like catie.

i like yoanna, shes not a hater, she just confronted camille about talking behind her back, thats alll

i don't think that camille is that bad of a person- i just think she's a bit outspoken-

Kao
    As much as I hate to say it, I felt really bad for Camille tonight. It really seemed like it
    bothered her when nobody cheered for her tonight, and when they let the elevator go when she was running up to it. I'm beginning to think that she really doesn't have a clue
    as to how she comes across to people.

Reality/True Crime Junkie Cantgetenuff's Avatar

Camille...

I like Camille only for the fact that she is who she is. I don't think she realizes how she comes across. That being said, I don't like the fact that when Tyra hands the girls who are staying their pictures, she's the only one that doesn't say thank you.
    I want my Reality T.V.!

Not Always Camille's Fault, but.....

Okay, I really don't like Camille, but I do have to admit that on last night's episode when she had to sell ANTM make-up, I think she misinterpreted their instructions. They did ask her to represent and sell the make-up, she probably thought they meant for her to act as if she won. But still, she does come off with a bit of attitude.

I am sick of seeing the girl with Lupus cry. Have you ever noticed that even when crying, she manages to be smilling and looking fragile? I feel her pain, but still, the whole crying and trying to look good while crying is a bit old, ya know?

I think they kept Camille on because they wanted to have drama. Pure ratings. None of the judges liked her, so I think it is a plot to keep up the tension.

What do you all think? :rolleyes