Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Camille McDonald

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    :No way are these companies going to allow their spokesperson be someone that everyone hates!
    Hmmm. You do realize that "fans of reality tv dot com" doesn't represent EVERYONE, right?
    Last edited by lisaree; 01-31-2004 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaree
    Hmmm. You do realize that "fans of reality tv dot com" doesn't represent EVERYONE, right?
    Take it back! Take it back!

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

i can actually tolerate her, cause she's a real biznatch and she doesn't hide it. watching catie is like nails on chalkboard to me.

you know what I was thinking,,,,? There is a saying "when a man kills one person, he is a murderer, but when a man kills thousands, he will go down in a history as a hero." I definitely definitely do NOT advocate this saying, but I read this somewhere before.. (I read it in some history book about Napoleon or something... )The same reasoning kind of applies here. When a woman (man) is mean, she is a bit*ch, but when she is THAT mean,,,, it's already like a joke to most of us, and we love to hate her...lol

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    you know what I was thinking,,,,? There is a saying "when a man kills one person, he is a murderer, but when a man kills thousands, he will go down in a history as a hero." I definitely definitely do NOT advocate this saying, but I read this somewhere before.. (I read it in some history book about Napoleon or something... )The same reasoning kind of applies here. When a woman (man) is mean, she is a bit*ch, but when she is THAT mean,,,, it's already like a joke to most of us, and we love to hate her...lol
    I agree. I can stand Camille - she wants this more than anything.
    <33 Mollz

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Camille is toooo high matainence. Hopes she gets booted off soon.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    yea that seems to be true, very interesting.. camille is starting to grow on me ...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    Just remember . .too much is too much . . .you can't be cocky in when your not a supermodel yet . . .Did you see the way she acted when Carmen Marc Valo told her something negative . .she didn't take it well. Her thinking she's "IT" will bring her down. Hopefully she will learn to cool it down or when she's gets to Paris reality will bite her on the butt.
    And, what's up with all that Jamiacan gear? She's always wearing Jamiacan colors from lime green to yellow to the rasta colors . . . .

Maybe because she IS Jamaican?

Her photo was great. It didn't seem like she was too enthusiastic when they told her that she would be Diana Ross- Diana Ross was never considered a beautiful woman (especially the earlier days when she would sing bug eyed!). But she got Diana Ross' vibe down, diva and all, but she didn't really have to work too hard at it, its not that big of a stretch from the primadona(sp?) she is.

her disregard for xiomaras belongings was definitely unclassy. She's also always very defensive. it was kinda sad when they didn't hold the door of the elevator, but you then realize that she was being slow almost on purpose, totally ignoring the time. Then it was ALMOST sad when they were chanting "April! April!"- but i think sh'ell be okay, she is the one that coined "i came here to win, not make friends". I admire her for being true to herself at least.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    Her photo was great. It didn't seem like she was too enthusiastic when they told her that she would be Diana Ross- Diana Ross was never considered a beautiful woman .
    Huh? Diana Ross not considered beautiful? That's news to me.

Camille looks terrible since the makeover (except in the Ross shot]. The long, lank, very dark hair is just not working for her. I could almost feel sorry for her, if she wasn't so unpleasant.

I absolutely loved Eric's summing up of her: the empty barrel makes the most noise. That was hilarious.