Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

Girls reach their height pretty young, like 11 or 12. I wore the same size shoe since the 7th grade until I had a child (went up a half size - one of the weird things that can happen in pregnancy).

My only point with that is Jenascia would have had to been smoking a looooong time for it to stunt her growth. But it's a very good thing to say to the kids! :
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Okay, Bethany had big (fake) boobies, and the judges/Tyra told her to play them down, but Tyra still picked her as a starting lineup finalist, but then the judges all picked on her and finally kicked her off bc she had large breasts and wouldn't chop them off for modeling.

Now Jenescia is short, but Tyra still picked her as starting lineup finalist, and the judges are all beeching about how short she is.

Okay, note to Tyra: doesn't it make a little bit more sense to NOT pick someone as a finalist who has an obvious flaw that would hurt them big time in the modeling world, and then tell REPEATEDLY them that they can "get past (insert flaw here)" but then in the end, eliminate them because of said flaw. That is just hypocritical crap.

I am sick of hearing about how J is too short. From the way Janice (bless her lil black heart ) and the other judges talk about it, Jenescia is like Oompa Loompa sized and has green hair and orange skin to top off the height problem. SHeeeeeesh!

If she was too short, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE HER A FINALIST IN THE FIRST PLACE. The end.

I love Jenascia's shorter, sleeker haircut!! She had a great head of hair but the new cut really does make her face look better and lengthens her body. I still think her height is going to be an issue. This week's shoot didn't really emphasize her "shortness" but Janice is gunning for her!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I like having Jenascia around. The girl's got moxie and often comes up with some of the best one-liners on each episode. As for winning, however, I don't know that she wants this bad enough. She doesn't seem to be working too hard to improve herself, or her favor with the judges. I think she is funny as get out, and has a unique and compelling personality. If she's too short for modelling, I think she should go into the entertainment business. Also, I was really happy to see her and April getting along together last night.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i just saw the video of april's fear of snakes and it totally brought a smile to my face to know that they're on friendly terms-

snowflake girl: i so agree, she's a one liner machine... love the crimson wave line! it was hilarious!

I noticed that she was fanning Shandi with a paper when she fained. For someone who kept calling people "Bitches!" over and over again she seems to let go off a grudge pretty fast.

gem

When Jenascia was late for the shoot....

OK, in the first episode, when Jenascia accidentally slept in and almost missed the photo shoot, she was really mad at the other girls for not waking her up, and seemed to vow revenge.

But in the next episodes, it seemed to me like suddenly her anger was gone. Was there something that I missed? Or was there something that they just didn't show??

Quote Originally Posted by gem
    OK, in the first episode, when Jenascia accidentally slept in and almost missed the photo shoot, she was really mad at the other girls for not waking her up, and seemed to vow revenge.

But in the next episodes, it seemed to me like suddenly her anger was gone. Was there something that I missed? Or was there something that they just didn't show??
    Oh, I'm sure there's a lot that wasn't shown. It's only an illusion that we get the whole story on these shows.

gem
    Thanks funnygirl. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

(I meant to start a new thread with that post but I guess I messed up)

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Girls reach their height pretty young, like 11 or 12. I wore the same size shoe since the 7th grade until I had a child (went up a half size - one of the weird things that can happen in pregnancy).
    <i>Some</i> girls (or maybe most) reach their height that early, but I'm 15 and 5'8" and I've grown a bit in the past year. :/ I guess it all depends on the genes.

My only point with that is Jenascia would have had to been smoking a looooong time for it to stunt her growth.
    Lol, I agree. <i>Many</i> years of smoking...

-Epiphany Godess
    <33 Mollz