Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

oh really? Why is that? to me i love her. She is different and i like that. I mean all the girls are different. But she just strikes me like the next Adrianne Curry. Very different yet can combine as one

ABC
    FORT Newbie
    She reminds of a back-up booty dancer

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I like her "I can kick ass!" attitude. She reminds me of Adrianne.
    But it's cuter, because she's short.

when janice calls her short, it's understandable because the usual minimum height for a runway model, at leats, is 5'7". callign her "petite" however, is ridiculous. i'm 5'2". THAT is petite. to me, 5"7" is a wonderful height, and one can definitel ymake it as a model at the height if they have the right attributes. now, as for me, i'm DEFINITELY WAY too short to be a runway model. 5"7" isn't however, which is why janice's comments get to be a little extreme.

OK. I just wanted to ask why were people making a big deal about her being late??? I mean in season one about 4 girls were late. Thats about half of the cast. Tyra didn't make as a big deal about that as she was about Jenascia.
    Thats why i don't see that hurting her in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    when janice calls her short, it's understandable because the usual minimum height for a runway model, at leats, is 5'7". callign her "petite" however, is ridiculous. i'm 5'2". THAT is petite. to me, 5"7" is a wonderful height, and one can definitel ymake it as a model at the height if they have the right attributes. now, as for me, i'm DEFINITELY WAY too short to be a runway model. 5"7" isn't however, which is why janice's comments get to be a little extreme.
    I understand what you mean. She's not a petite model, in the sense that she's too tall for petite sizes, which usually only fit up to a 5'4". (I am 5'2", too! ) But she is very short for regular size modeling. Most runway models are around 5'10", and Kate Moss was rare exception at that height.

However, I don't think it's fair for the judges to keep mentioning her height. Janice's "think tall and then you'll be tall" comment made sense, but holding her height against her when there's obviously nothing she can do about it doesn't... Why even admit her into the top ten, just to exclude her later based on her height, an obstacle that was obvious to begin with? I think it's just a matter of Jenascia making up for those few inches based on her other qualities.

I might be wrong, but wasn't Robin 5'7", too? Why didn't they harp on that (among other things)? :mad: At least Jenascia's thinner, and more proportional, and much prettier with a much nicer personality... etc., etc.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    oh really? Why is that? to me i love her. She is different and i like that. I mean all the girls are different. But she just strikes me like the next Adrianne Curry. Very different yet can combine as one
    Although she has amazing eyes, as I said in another thread--please don't hate me because I'm repetitious! < --I don't like the upper lip/nose porcine thing. If she were in a movie, she would be cast as a classic small town serving wench. (sorry ) Her photo shoots have booth been bad, and in her walks she looks pugnacious and bouncy. I don't see her growing or rising to the challenge. It would be great if she did.

I give her credit for staying out of the quarrelling in the house, though.

FORT Fan
    As for her being late, she was 3 HOURS late on the FIRST day!!! That's ridiculous. Last year, some of the models were late by about 15 minutes and they still got yelled at. but 3 hours is a little too much for my taste.

As for overall, I don't think that Jenascia does too much for me. Her eyes are just too big and buggy (although she doesn'e make it worse like Xiomara).

FORT Newbie

Jenascia Chakos

I personally think that Jenascia has a great personality and she is going to stay a bit longer in the competition because of that. Also it shows that people like her because if you look at the poll results on the Top Model website for "Who is your favorite?" She is on top by like 23%!! Anyway, maybe it's just because I know her in real life too so I think she rocks but they shouldn't keep bringing up her height because why did they even pick her to be on the show if they're just going to cut her due to her height? I don't see her winning but I hope she makes it to at least the top 4. I have heard something about an orgy happening in the house with the last 4 girls and I don't know if that's something she would do but if you think about it Shandi has a boyfriend so she probably won't be involved in that and Camille just seems too conceited for that. I don't see Yoanna doing that either but who knows... Catie also seems like a good girl who wouldn't put herself in that position. I don't know the other girls enough to judge them on that, I guess we'll see! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I love her a lot, but if she wanted to be taller, I mean if she was really serious about that, it's just my opinion but she shouldn't have smoked... I don't know when she started smoking etc,,, but it stops people from growing!