Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

I really liked this picture, though the costume was silly. And I liked the attitude, though the judges wanted her to tone it down.

FORT Newbie

I love Jenascia!!

She is by far the most beautiful girl on the entire show! Who cares if she's 5'7", she will go very far with that face and attitude! I'm a model in NY and trust me, as long as she stays responsible and works hard, she will be VERY successful!

I felt so bad for her.Those girls are " " ! Its not about being an adult, and waking up by your self . . . there's 11 stupid girls and NO ONE could wake her up? Last time, I check they was 2 bathrooms . . .all that time everyone was in the bathrooms? I don't think so. :mad In world of fashion you will need someone to look after you and help you. KARMA IS B****, and it will come back bite your a**! Jensica may be too short but still, i will be her on.

ooh my smile thingy didnt come out . . .well here it is :mad:

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by saab9x
    //

her "food" comments, delivered with
    a "dead-pan" facial expression, were
    hysterical.

kthxbye.

b.

//
    I agree

honestly, i don't think she would hold a grudge- she made it past the cut, i think she'll be preoccupied witht he next test more then thinking about revenge or putting "effort" trying not to help. sometimes people are just nice, and trying not to be nice takes some effort on their part. she's a sweet girl, but she's fiesty- if she could turn off some of that ghetto-girl vibe she would photograph nicer.

FORT Newbie
    i hope this girl wins.. shes so cuteeeeeeee
    with a perfect body .......
    im so jealous!!!!

I PERSONALLY THINK JENASCIA IS THE PRETTIEST ONE. I HOPE SHE WINS. SHE HAS EVERYTHING THAT IT TAKES. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I THINK YOU WOULDNT GET IT(IF YOU DONT GET IT) IS BECAUSE YOU ARE 5'6". BUT IM GOING TO KEEP ROOTING FOR YOU. POWER TO THE SHORT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
    "DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM KEEPING IT REAL!"

Well, it would've been bice if the the other girls woke her up, but she only blamed them and not herself? Maybe they editted out that part, but if she only blamed them, man, that's just rude.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I don't know who designed her Eve costume but hers was the only one I truly hated. They put the most elaborate and frilly costume on the shortest girl, making her look about 4'11". Hopefully she got her bad luck out of the way in the first episode.

And I agree that she should have made sure she had an alarm or a buddy to wake her up...but just for a moment, imagine what it must have been like to wake up, alone, to a phone ringing in an empty apartment and you slowly realize where you are, that it's the most important event of your life, everyone is gone and you have blown it. What a nightmare!
    I liked her costume. I think it made her look taller. It was my top three. What makes you think that?
    The only thing i noticed is that she was more covered than the rest of the girls. That i didn't really like. But it did cover the shortness. Sara was covered but chains didn't really cover anything.