Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Ouch...talk about almost shooting yourself in the foot on the very first day. Well she lucked out that the Georgia mom decided against the nude shoot.

I don't know who designed her Eve costume but hers was the only one I truly hated. They put the most elaborate and frilly costume on the shortest girl, making her look about 4'11". Hopefully she got her bad luck out of the way in the first episode.

And I agree that she should have made sure she had an alarm or a buddy to wake her up...but just for a moment, imagine what it must have been like to wake up, alone, to a phone ringing in an empty apartment and you slowly realize where you are, that it's the most important event of your life, everyone is gone and you have blown it. What a nightmare!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

jenascia jenascia jenascia

Yeah the first episode was pretty messed up, the outfit was horrible, especially the frickin head piece. but jenascia is alright, i talked to her today, im her brother Roger. She's cool about everything, but as you all may tell, dont get this woman pissed. I feel bad for april cause nascia will whoop her ass (i taught her well). i'll keep you all posted on her personal thoughts soon. take care.
    Roger

Hiya, Roger! I was so glad she didn't get cut just because she is so much more funny and interesting than the mommy from Georgia. I've liked her since I saw her audition tape and she said an ex-boyfriend told her she couldn't be a model so she beat him up.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

i think the drama about her being late is over with, i dont't hink she would hold any grudges, she did make it to the next round- i jsut think its more of a wakeup call for her to look for her own self now-

//

her "food" comments, delivered with
    a "dead-pan" facial expression, were
    hysterical.

kthxbye.

b.

//

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I felt really bad for her.... I agree with croftchrism, as they are all adults and should be able to wake up on their own... but April really should have woken her up.... Jenascia helped her in that impromtu fashion show so what gives.

She's my favorite to win... she reminds of Adrian a bit.

FORT Newbie
    haha, yea she seems to have an attitude, but hey, all us burien folk have an attitude

it's like a whole other world in b-town for some reason /shrugs

anyway, I hope she wins cus she from mah home town etc...and I likes her tude <3

and it was pretty weak that they left her there, I know it's a competition but there is such a thing as sportsmanship haha

GO BURIEN!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BadboyRoRo
    Yeah the first episode was pretty messed up, the outfit was horrible, especially the frickin head piece. but jenascia is alright, i talked to her today, im her brother Roger. She's cool about everything, but as you all may tell, dont get this woman pissed. I feel bad for april cause nascia will whoop her ass (i taught her well). i'll keep you all posted on her personal thoughts soon. take care.
    Roger
    Roger - Hey I'm so happy that you are on here because Jenascia is my girl and I've been trying to get ahold of her but I lost her phone #! Her ex-boyfriend Adam (probably the one she beat up) was working at Mr. Rags but when we asked him if he knew what she was up to he said he hadn't talked to her in a long time, this was about 6 months ago...I used to work with her at Hooters like 2 years ago. Can you let her know that Sara and Jofrey from Lake Union Hooters miss her and are cheering her on!
    By the way everyone, that April girl told them all at dinner she would make sure that everyone would get up on time and she would be responsible for waking her up so it's not her fault. Unfortunately I'm afraid her height is going to be a problem but her attitude is what makes her the best one on the show. Go Jenascia!

i think her eyes wouldn't look so bad if she didn't outline them so dark