Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

Hmm a potential favorite..
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Yeah, true. She may have big eyes, but at least they go with her features. I think she may be around for a while, but the whole thing with her height may get caught up some where. Hopefully that won't be the down fall and lead her to getting kicked out. But, she seems original and may add something to the show.

Overall, she's in my top three.

I saw this in a preview so I don't know if it counts as a spoiler, but they showed her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    crying her eyes out. Maybe she's the one that gets kicked out on the spot, like they've been previewing?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I saw this in a preview so I don't know if it counts as a spoiler, but they showed her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    crying her eyes out. Maybe she's the one that gets kicked out on the spot, like they've been previewing?

Yeah, she was crying because she was abandoned by the rest of the models.

In Touch this week has a feature on the girls of ANTM2, with stats, a quote, and a little nickname for each one. Shandi's The Quiet One, Sara is The Cry Baby, and Jenascia is The Sleeper. Is she possibly the over-sleeper in the first episode that gets Tyra's pointy, stilletto-heeled boot where the sun don't shine?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

She works for Hooters, or did, so she may be able to get into lingerie work like Tyra.

She also has a pierced tongue so she's a little bit naughty. I like that in a girl, as they're qualities that I embrace myself....keep 'em guessing as to whether you're Naughty or Nice!

I think this young woman's leg are way too short for modeling, else she is very long waisted.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, her legs do look pretty short in the Garden of Eden picture. Beautiful face though, reminds me of Vanessa Williams.

Last night she really annoyed me. Alright, the others girls let her oversleep, but it was not their job to wake her up. It would have been nice, and I might have felt a little worse for her if she would have shown a little accountability for her actions. Instead she just blamed the other girls. It was a pity, because at the start of the show, I thought that she was nice, and would go far.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie

I am from Seattle

I know Jenascia really well. I used to date one of her best friends... also from Hooters. She is a kewl chick and very very spunky. I always thought she had that 7 of 9 look going for her from Star Trek.