Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...55B44581741781

"You gotta question? Feel free to ask...
    Help me help my boredom by helping you help yourself or help your curiousity. Trust me, this will help...
    LOL!
    Ask away..."

http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cf...20A5D327936335

"Ask Jenascia...
    I get really effin bored (waitin' for my car to get fixed) and since I am addicted to Myspace, I decided it might be fun to start a blog called "Ask Jenascia" where you can ask me whatever you want (within reason of course) and I'll answer it.
    Why do I want to do this? you ask...Well, I get a lot of mail asking a lot of the same questions and I figured I could save everyone some time by making my responses public.
    Also, if you need advice or an opinion (which I have plenty of), feel free to ask and I shall respond. All you gotta do is go to my page, click on my blog "Ask Jenascia" and VIOLA! If you'd like to keep your question private, then it's okay to send me a message as well.
    If you don't want to "Ask Jenascia"... then don't! LOL
    Peace!"

lol she's pretty funny!

Oh man, I love Jenascia! She rocked on ANTM and it sucked when she was asked to leave, though I did feel that she did give some attitude towards Tyra/the photographer in the Celebrity Magazine Cover shoot, she still rocked it though, her picture was awesome! I will definitely make an account and try to talk to her lol

i think her picture were definetly underreated by the judges but i think that she was a waste on the show. she was there just for the acting. elyse was there for the money but then she liked it and bacame one of the most seccesful models on antm.

When asked why she doesnt model (from blog)

"Honestly, I would love to get paid for having my picture taken and stuff like that (who wouldn't?) but I'm not actively pursuing it. I just don't have the drive for it. I've listened to plenty of people express their hopes and dreams of becoming a model and I've just never felt as passionately about it as them.
    I did a little modeling when I was a kid and then I did ANTM and I am very thankful of those experiences, but modeling just isn't something I find myself putting a lot of energy or time into. If it's there, it's there. If it's not, then that's okay also.
    Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted... : )"

Jenascia's lips bother me.
    She looks feisty, like she could kick the crap out of me with her arms tied behind her back.

I still loves me some Jenascia. Thanks for posting that new black & white of her, she looks so sexy. Personally, I think her lips are gorgeous!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFreak
    When asked why she doesnt model (from blog)

"Honestly, I would love to get paid for having my picture taken and stuff like that (who wouldn't?) but I'm not actively pursuing it. I just don't have the drive for it. I've listened to plenty of people express their hopes and dreams of becoming a model and I've just never felt as passionately about it as them.
    I did a little modeling when I was a kid and then I did ANTM and I am very thankful of those experiences, but modeling just isn't something I find myself putting a lot of energy or time into. If it's there, it's there. If it's not, then that's okay also.
    Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted... : )"
    i was the one who asked her that

Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou
    i was the one who asked her that
    nice...i on the other hand asked the less than intelligent questions on that blog