Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

FORT Newbie
    Yeah she is only an inch shorter. i guess that makes a big difference because nobody ever talked about Mercedes being short.

Mercedes carries herself better and wears more heels though. (I love Jenascia but she could have pulled off the short thing better)

FORT Newbie
    I agree, Mercedes does carry herself better and Jenascia could have pulled off the short thing better, but i dont really think she was on the show to be a model. They just put her on it because of her personality. she was funny and sort of bitchy which made the show fun to watch. i think they should have let her stick along a little longer. she was actually getting better. I liked them both so whatever.

She has no brother..

You still owe her $386.00

[ :phhht
    Quote Originally Posted by BadboyRoRo
    Yeah the first episode was pretty messed up, the outfit was horrible, especially the frickin head piece. but jenascia is alright, i talked to her today, im her brother Roger. She's cool about everything, but as you all may tell, dont get this woman pissed. I feel bad for april cause nascia will whoop her ass (i taught her well). i'll keep you all posted on her personal thoughts soon. take care.
    Roger

She has no brother..

Pay up & Hush up

[ Roger, I'm extremely disappointed to hear your'e saying you are her "Brother". Dear, if I did have a son, I would expect he'd be more like my daughters in virtue & less like a hoodlum. Now, to appease the matriarch, you can IMMEDIATELY remit the aforementioned sum to Jenascia through her job. Please, earn it yourself..do not take from someone who has. I will continue to pray for you and those in your circumstance. PEACE!

Ok who owes what? and why did you double post? and she is still at Hooters?

Yeah, if that's Jenascia's "family" then I'm going to marry Colin Farrell. :rolleyes

FORT Newbie
    i was here. i come here a lot, but this is my first time posting anything. ooh! this is so exciting, it's got to be a sin. and by the way, i do not have a short complex, i'm just glad something made me stand out. oh, and in case you were curious, i stand up straight now because after seeing it on tv i finally see what they were talking about. can you say hunchback? whoa. well, i'm glad i got to pull a mister rogers and take time to share my thoughts, but now i'm going to go home and play on my slip n slide. hasta la buh-bye!

FORT Newbie
    almost forgot- don't forget to vote! yeah! voting is cool. (i'm talking politics here people, not who's your favorite american idol/model/survivor/whatever) xoxo

whoa, jenascia? hehe- don't get me all excited now