Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i don't understand what you are trying to say? she is just cocky or something?
    she had personality, and she is my top three, but that was the only thing that got her in like Xiomara.

They just showed the side of her on the show to keep drama up
    Ummm! Xiomara got in because she is 5'11 and actually has potential, hence her post show success. Sorry but I have to disagree. Xiomara looks like a model & Jenascia.... not so much!

its unfair that she didnt get anything out of that but a little popularity! SNL take her pls lol
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Yet another cute avatar, coftia.

ty i got bored so i did another one :/

SNL? How about MadTV?!
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

yeah anything that would make her famous would do snl or madtv whatever she is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i don't understand what you are trying to say? she is just cocky or something?
    she had personality, and she is my top three, but that was the only thing that got her in like Xiomara.

They just showed the side of her on the show to keep drama up
    Initially I didn't have anything against Jenascia and I felt the judges were down on her about being short. But if someone contantly critiques you for a specific item there must be a reason why. You need to ask for help or a direction you can go to find information to correct the problem. In Jennascia's case it may have been her posture, her body language, her walk, her attitude (how you feel about yourself and the world around you does translate directly into body language). It is possible that taking pilates or yoga or just focusing on the job may have helped Jenascia. I don't know You don't really get all the details you need watching only 1 hour a week.

In many of her confessionals being short was brought up. Ok. What are you going to do about besides kvetch.

My opinion of Jenascia changed when I watched the recap episode and it showed her mouthing off to the photographer and other staff in the middle of a shoot. Tyra even made a comment about how difficult Jenascia was and that was a big reason she was eliminated.

In the followup show Jenascia does come across a bit bitter and with a chip on her shoulder about how she was treated. The fashion world is full of harsh criticism and you need to develop a thick skin. But you also need to listen to what is being said because you may need to adapt to it to survive and to have a career. Also, acting is not an easy profession it is just as full of critics as the fashion world is. Being a diva can get you fired. No one wants to work with someone who cannot learn and it does not take direction. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen and you need real talent, hard work and dedication to succeed and luck. Even then things do not always work out.

I liked her during the show but also caught the attitude, especially during the Selma Heyak shoot when she let all the attitude flare!

She is a pretty girl but I also caught the bitterness there. I hope that she can learn to take the criticism in the world of fame because she has a unique look.

Jenascia is Beautiful and i loved her spunk and humor!! GO Girl!

Jenascia was my favorite, but she lost cool points at the celebrity shot.
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!