Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

http://www.girlposse.com/reviews/mis...ia_chakos.html

Jenascia has such a fantastic personality... I can't wait to read the chat transcript on UPN.

Lake Union? What state is that in?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Lake Union? What state is that in?
    Lake Union is in Seattle.

Bye . .. Jenascia . . . i will miss her . . .I think she could be an actress . . .

Urghj, that's all the way on the other side of the country!!! LOL

I'm in Atlanta. Pfft to that!

Not as enlighting or enjoyable as her UPN chat, but a good read just the same. The following is Jenascia's TVGuide Online Insider interview http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040210b.asp

Top Model Jilts Jenascia
    by Daniel R. Coleridge

Picture this: You're a 21-year-old waitress at Hooters in Seattle. But you've got bigger dreams than serving beers in a tight T-shirt. Baby, you wanna do beer commercials in a tight T-shirt! That's the basic predicament of Jenascia Chakos, this week's reject from UPN's America's Next Top Model. Too bad catty competition and the judges' verdict did her in. Here, she joins TV Guide Online to dish her downfall.

TV Guide Online: You cried about missing a photo shoot, blaming the other models for tampering with your alarm clock. What was that all about?
    Jenascia:
    Since I was sleeping in the top bunk, nobody actually noticed [I wasn't there] until they got downstairs and did the head count. And by then, the vans were already there so if somebody would've come upstairs to wake me up, they would've been left behind, too. Obviously, you don't want to put yourself in jeopardy over somebody else. So I wasn't very mad about it. It was my own responsibility.

TVGO: Huh? You weren't mad? On the show, you were furious and in tears!
    Jenascia:
    [Sheepishly] Yeah, well, I didn't realize that... Uh, what was I gonna say? I assumed that they just let me keep on sleeping, to take me out in the beginning, but... [Trails off]

TVGO: Moving on. Why do you think the judges dumped you?
    Jenascia: Janice
    just couldn't get off of the "short" thing. I tried to eat my cereal with extra calcium and grow, but it didn't work! [Laughs] Tyra also said I didn't seem like I wanted it enough. If you don't win, she wants you to feel like, "Oh, my God! What am I gonna do with my life?" Like it's an end-of-the-world-type of situation, right? Except I just honestly didn't feel that way.

TVGO: Which Model contestants will you stay friends with?
    Jenascia
    : I talk to Mercedes just about every other day, and Sarah and April on occasion. As far as everybody else, I could really care less, to be totally honest with you. Some of the other girls felt me and Mercedes excluded ourselves from the rest of the group. That's just 'cause the other girls were kinda boring to me. I'll really stay away from Bethany who complains a lot and Catie.

TVGO: Why Catie?
    Jenascia:
    When I first met Catie, I thought she was a sweet, nave, 18-year-old Midwestern girl, blah blah blah. Then I saw this evil I don't want to say evil, but I saw a mean streak in her. Then, she told me she could cry at the drop of a hat and she could lie through her teeth! From that point on, I didn't trust her anymore.

TVGO: No surprise there. So Catie uses tears as a weapon?
    Jenascia:
    It works!

TVGO: What's next for you after this Model mess?
    Jenascia:
    I was gonna use modeling as a stepping-stone to acting. Hopefully, that works out. If not, I can always become a manager at Hooters!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Thanks for posting that, Mel. I think it's sweet that she remains friends with Mercedes, Sara, and April. I really wish her well, and definitely think she has a great shot at acting because, after all, it's her personality and humor that has captivated me more than anything else.

(P.S. I don't think any of us are surprised that she reveals that Catie "uses tears as a weapon"--but her words finally verify the suspicions that we've had for weeks.)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for posting the link to this article, Kinnie! I'll take all the Jenascia I can get now that she's gone. I'm going to miss Jenascia a lot.

BTW, I think it's cool that in her UPN chat Jenascia revealed that she's "half Filipino; the other half is a mixture of Greek, English, Indian, Irish and German." What a beautiful mix!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

urban cowgirl

Jenascia in a Hooters Commercial?

I read on another board that jenascia was in a hooters commercial for the seattle area. Just a lookout for seattle area people.

Jenascia looks like a sk^nk,