Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    The problem I had with Jenascia had less to do with her height and more to do with her over-use of eyeliner and mascara. And nobody gave her feedback on this? It makes her look like an owl.
    i totally thought that her makeup was horrible... the eyeliner made her seem like her eyes were popping out of her head, the lip liner didn't do wonders either. i lik eher when she has less makeup on

ooo lucky!!!! i want to meet Jenascia! LOL

What Hooters was this?

I think the show might have edited it to make it look like she was mouthing off way more badly then she probably was.

They do that you know >

like with Heather, when they kept showing her with her mouth open for the photo shoot, they probably just replayed that part over and over with Jay saying the same "close your mouth" over and over.

I hate when they do crap like that, you can't trust what is real anymore!

Wow! Last night's episode was REALLY disappointing. I wanted Jenascia to stay longer. She was one of my favs. I REALLY WANT CATIE TO GO HOME !!!!

Wishin' you NOTHIN' BUT THE BEST JENASCIA!!!
    Last edited by Punkster; 02-04-2004 at 05:58 PM.

Awww, I'm going to miss Jenascia. She's so funny and such a little spitfire, I'm going to miss having her humor and chutzpah around the house.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I think the show might have edited it to make it look like she was mouthing off way more badly then she probably was.

They do that you know >

like with Heather, when they kept showing her with her mouth open for the photo shoot, they probably just replayed that part over and over with Jay saying the same "close your mouth" over and over.

I hate when they do crap like that, you can't trust what is real anymore!
    Sad but true!!!

Back to slingin' chicken wings...

[IMG]images/img/04.jpg[/IMG]

We'll miss you, Jenascia!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Lake Union Hooters, go see her and give her a big fat tip! Get there around 4:00 and you'll have the best chance of seeing her..I'm not sure if she works nights or days now though. She also does a lot of promotions stuff so she might be there on the weekends too. Good luck!

OMG i am so going to see her. I saw on the site that there are "kids eat free" days.
    So i can go right? (I'm 17 cant wait to be 18)
    I want to take pictures with her. Want to meet up there?

Where did you get that picture SFG?? She looks different with that hair style. Taller if i can say

Aww she looks so happy in that pic, great smile. I wish I could have seen more of that from her on the show
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~