Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

I just want to say that i loved Jenasica for the time she was here. I am deeply mad she was eliminated. And i just want to give props for her performance. She did way better on her photoshoot in episode 4. They didn't really give her a reason of why she was kicked off. She just did a great job

FORT Newbie
    Poor Jenascia! I just saw her at Hooters yesterday and she looked like she was doing good though...I was completely oblivious that she was getting cut today but she said that the girls not waking her up was the best thing that ever happened to her because she got a lot of attention from it. She was also signing autographs for customers on the back of a Hooters menu. I just tried to give her a call but she's probably at Hooters watching it on the big screen. I'm sure she has other opportunities lined up for her. I told her that if she didn't win that she should go into acting or something because everyone I've talked to loves her personality and I personally think she was the most interesting and beautiful person on the show. She had the best attitude out of everyone kicked off that's for sure, "I guess I'll just go back to being my happy self, selling chicken wings at Hooters again." She certainly looked happy and like she was enjoying herself when I saw her. I'll let you all know what she has to say about everything when I see her again.

I love ya Jenascia - Keep your head up!

I love her attitude! Instead of bitchin at the show she left positively without putting down any of the other girls. Judging from what i saw on the show, she definitely displayed the most personality. I think she did a great job as Selma Hyek... she might not have looked like Selma to begin with, but her pose was great. Anyone who looked at that pose would recognize it as Selma. Her photo was my second fave for this session.

she has good sense of humor. i'm missing
    her already.

i wish she didn't focus on her height, which
    was _never_ a problem for me. she should
    just embrace it and use it to her advantage.

i wish her well. i enjoyed watching her.

kthxbye.

b.

FORT Fanatic
    I thought Jenascia's attitude was terrible. That bitchy fit she threw at the photographer was what got her canned--did you see the look on Tyra's face? Jenascia simply could not seem to rise to the challenge. I'm not surprised she's reduced to waitressing at a Hooters--in fact tshe radiated that kind of look and attitude.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I thought Jenascia's attitude was terrible. That bitchy fit she threw at the photographer was what got her canned--did you see the look on Tyra's face?

I agree that her attitude at the photo shoot, and the snotty way she talked back to the photographer was what got Jenescia canned.

The look on Tyra's face when Jenescia smarted off to the photographer was so "Oh no you DIDN'T!! (insert finger wagging here!).

Jenescia mouthing off was the sister incident to the ANTM Season 1 with Robyn shaking her ta-ta's at Jay Manuel. Naughty! :rolleyes :
    I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde

i'm wasn't a fan of jenascia. imo, i think she looks like a schank. now we don't have to hear any more complaints of height issues.

The problem I had with Jenascia had less to do with her height and more to do with her over-use of eyeliner and mascara. And nobody gave her feedback on this? It makes her look like an owl.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraNJofrey
    Poor Jenascia! I just saw her at Hooters yesterday and she looked like she was doing good though...I was completely oblivious that she was getting cut today but she said that the girls not waking her up was the best thing that ever happened to her because she got a lot of attention from it. She was also signing autographs for customers on the back of a Hooters menu. I just tried to give her a call but she's probably at Hooters watching it on the big screen. I'm sure she has other opportunities lined up for her. I told her that if she didn't win that she should go into acting or something because everyone I've talked to loves her personality and I personally think she was the most interesting and beautiful person on the show. She had the best attitude out of everyone kicked off that's for sure, "I guess I'll just go back to being my happy self, selling chicken wings at Hooters again." She certainly looked happy and like she was enjoying herself when I saw her. I'll let you all know what she has to say about everything when I see her again.

I love ya Jenascia - Keep your head up!
    Which Hooters does she work at? The one Down Town? I want to go meet her.
    It's a family restaurant correct?
    Want to go visit her together?

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    *sigh*

I don't know where to begin! She just seemed like she had a chip on her shoulder the whole time she was in the competition. I knew she wasn't going to make it that far. Sucks though that 5'7" is considered too short to model.
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru