Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenascia Chakos

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I noticed that she was fanning Shandi with a paper when she fained. For someone who kept calling people "Bitches!" over and over again she seems to let go off a grudge pretty fast.
    That's a good observation, Delia. I think Jenascia is one of those girls that talks tough, but inside is really a sweet person. Who knows, maybe she's been hurt before in a way that makes her keep her defenses up.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i'm going to cry when she gets voted off- she's like this years kesse- just a nice girl who talks tough sometimes

Jenascia is really sweet I think she just wants to be tough to make up for her being vertically challenged. XD

Like did anyone notice this week's episode how she walked up the building with her arm around April? And then when they were around the hole, Jenascia was caressing April's arm.

It seems as though she definately doesn't hold a grudge for long!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Like did anyone notice this week's episode how she walked up the building with her arm around April? And then when they were around the hole, Jenascia was caressing April's arm.
    I noticed too, Frost. I'll bet, on the day of that first photo shoot, when Jenascia showed up onto the set, that April apologized to her immediately and immensely. April was the only one who felt really sorry, since the other girls were saying that it was Jenascia's "own damn fault" that she overslept. So I think that, if anyone, she patched things up with April.
    But tall skinny girls being friendly isn't good television. Then we would have nothing to say on these boards and actually have lives.

Jenascia is a doll. I hope she goes a LONG LONG way.
    you are not even close to being america's next top model

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    I noticed too, Frost. I'll bet, on the day of that first photo shoot, when Jenascia showed up onto the set, that April apologized to her immediately and immensely. April was the only one who felt really sorry, since the other girls were saying that it was Jenascia's "own damn fault" that she overslept. So I think that, if anyone, she patched things up with April.
    But tall skinny girls being friendly isn't good television. Then we would have nothing to say on these boards and actually have lives.

Boohoo, there's an explanation for the arm around April. On the UPN website in the summary of the episode, there's a video link called "fear of snakes."

It turns out that April is deathly afraid of snakes and was really freaked out by Tyra's mail mentioning snakes. Go check it out, it's really interesting and I don't know why they left it out of the episode and spent so much time on Catie crying, sobbing, crying again...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yeah, on Heather's interview, she also said she was also ctying, because she was so scared to do that extreme shot, but they didn't show it at all. I thik they wanted to emphasize Catie's crying... But john, if you read this,,, I'm just wondering why my post "Heather's interview" was deleted twice? I posted twice, since the first one was deleted, but then again it was deleted.. Is it because I took that intreview from other websites???? (But I do see posts from other sites here..???) I am just curious why that thread does not stay...??????????????????????? ????????? help me here!

Jee-na-scia is short and plain she won't make it! and looks like she's not committed either, Janice D noticed it!

nyc star if you really have a problem you should pm John the question. I didn't see your posts, but you might need to re-read the site rules on it. My understanding is that you need to post the URL where you found it if you are going to post the text. You can also just put the URL with a description of what the link has and let people get there themselves.

This is Jenascia's thread, so excuse the threadjack. She's got the best one-liners.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Her face looks like a used diaper!