Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Heather Blumberg

FORT Fan
    I knew she was out when she could not keep her mouth closed.
    She only has two looks and both are contrived. That little "sexy" smirk thing and the I-want-you open mouth. I bet she has been practicing those since her early teens.

And when she sat there at the dinner table hugging the jar of pickles. It seemed like a pathetic cry for attention to me. Just like Giselle's tendencies last season.

I think her comment at the end that she was "prettier" than the other girls left shows how young and immature she was. This isn't America's Next Top Homecoming Queen.

I agree with you BooHoo! I liked Heather, but felt she had plenty of room for improvement and need for some maturing. I am sure she will find her niche and thrive in whatever she does, because she seemed like a driven person. But I do agree with the judges decision. She shouldn't have gone any further that she did.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    I read in Bethany's interviews that she had become pretty good friends with Heather and Sara...and that she and Heather had been in the same room, I think. Losing Bethany last week may have left Heather feeling a bit alone. Personally, I thought Heather was very pretty...a very young pretty look...but isn't young what they want?

Heather's TVGuide Online interview

Another interesting interview with ANTM's elimated model from TVGuide Online's insider..

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040129b.asp

Top Model's Heather Dissed
    by Daniel R. Coleridge

This week, the fickle judges of UPN's America's Next Top Model (Tuesdays at 9 pm/ET) nailed another newbie. Miss Tyra Banks called homesick Heather Blumberg's look too "teen." Which isn't surprising, since she is 18! After two minutes on the phone with her, it's easy to see why this sweetheart hadn't a prayer of swimming with the sharks.

TV Guide Online: You seemed unhappy on the show.
    Heather: It wasn't that bad. I overreacted a little because I felt left out. Some of the girls didn't talk to me, and I tried really hard. I'm really nice. I just get real lonely. My No. 1 thing is just to never be alone.

TVGO: Was this your first time away from home?
    Heather: Yes. I'm my mom's oldest child and I've never been away from her. It was my first time in New York and modeling and all of this. So it was a scary, new experience.

TVGO: What was Tyra's problem with you?
    Heather: Tyra said I look too teen, too young and I need to grow out of it. I think it was just an excuse to cut me. I did a really good job on my photo shoot and on TV, they made it look like I messed up. I was bummed. They also said I look "borderline plus-size," although I'm 5-foot-10 and weigh 135 pounds.

TVGO: On UPN's Web site, it says your motto is "Life's a bitch and then you die." Why so negative?
    Heather: I was joking on my application form. But it's pretty much true. Look at what happened to me on the show! [Laughs] S---! I got cut for what reason? Oh well.

TVGO: Watching shows like Top Model and American Idol, it seems like young people think getting famous is the best thing you can do in life.
    Heather: Yeah, that goes through my mind. I used to sing and dance in my bedroom and take pictures. I just really like attention. It makes me feel really good. Doing the show didn't make me feel happy we were going through a really hard time but I still want to pursue modeling and acting.

TVGO: Who was your least favorite judge?
    Heather: That Jane magazine guy, Eric, said to me, "You're Nickelodeon." Huh? What's wrong with that? I'm sorry that I still have my youth. Whatever.

TVGO: Which Model contestants will you stay friends with? And who will you not talk to?
    Heather: Catie is a sweetheart. I wasn't friends with Camille, so I'll never call her in my life. If I see her, I'll be like, "It's Camille! Run!"

TVGO: Camille is pretty, but she looks like a lot of drama.
    Heather: [Sighs] She's pretty, but her attitude totally kills her looks, if you only knew her. Oh, God. She's so picky and everything has to be her way. It's all about Camille. She started a lot of fights.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She was totally not who i thought would get kicked off man.
    But oh well she could grow up a little bit then go back to modeling

heather also seems really full of herself. like when she was eliminated she was all im a lot prettier than a lot of the girls up there. she was pretty but she is not prettier than sara nor yoanna. also when she was all i dont think im full figured when you watch her on the catwalk she does look a little chunky and when she was in her bathing suit she did have a gut. she does need to grow up.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    I agree. Her parting shot - "I'm prettier than a lot of the girls in there" - really turned me off. First, because it's not true. Second, because yuck! Get over yourself.

heather test test

test text test
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    I agree. Her parting shot - "I'm prettier than a lot of the girls in there" - really turned me off. First, because it's not true. Second, because yuck! Get over yourself.
    Maybe she said something more than "I'm prettier than the other girls" maybe something more mature but got edited out.

even if they did edit it. she said striaght to the camera "im so much prettier......" and that is still pretty bad of her to say
    everyday is so wonderful........ then suddenly is hard to breathe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678