Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heather Blumberg

The only Heather that I know was a little out there as well Cindi. Plus she was a red-head, and rumor has it that they've got the worst tempers.

Ha. Kidding. But with these standards she makes one big stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Haha, agreed soybean. I guess maybe in the model world, that is considered plus-sized because most of the top models are extremely skinny? Everyone knows that in the real world, it most definitely is not plus-sized though.
    In my world, that's called "Achieving your Weight Goal!"
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Well there are certain standards that top models have to live up to and since the majority of them are skinnier than Heather, Heather would be considered "plus-sized" when compared to them. I don't think that's an insult because you would never look at Heather and think she was overweight or even plus-sized, but with the standards that are in the industry, I do understand where Tyra was coming from when she said that.

Ok, when Tyra made the plus size comment last night, I had to laugh. First Tyra says that she loves women of all size, and thinks they all have a chance at modeling, but Heather is not the right size and needs to gain or lose weight. Come on!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Regular
    She looks like Amanda Bynes.

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    I feel kind of weird oogling this girl but I think she is so cute. Did I hear them correct on the show though that she is a PLUS SIZE????

I was also surprised when Tyra told her she was borderline plus-size. However, I don't think it's necessarily her weight to height ratio. I think it's how she's built and how she carries that 135 pounds that makes her borderline.

Some of the other girls are near her in terms of height/weight, yet they have more dancer builds. She looks more curvy to me if you compare her body to the other girls'. My sister has a similar build in that way. She has the curvy, hourglass figure, so if she gains a few pounds, it's more apparent. She is just built differently. That was my take on it anyhow. :)

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    I dunno...I wonder about people from Moreno Valley, CA. I used to throw raves out there at this place called the Cadillac Club...LOL ugh gross area..

Quote Originally Posted by Xephyr
    I was also surprised when Tyra told her she was borderline plus-size. However, I don't think it's necessarily her weight to height ratio. I think it's how she's built and how she carries that 135 pounds that makes her borderline.

She is just built differently. That was my take on it anyhow.
    I agree Xephyr. When Tyra said that I agreed with her though only because her hips in the "Eve" shots looked more voluptuous than the other stick figures we saw earlier. I think that was what Tyra was getting at. She definitely looks waifish in clothes.

oh whatever, who cares, she's a model not a saint- slut? so what? your brother hit it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast