Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Catie Anderson

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    She's really beautiful! Either way... I don't miss the shorter hair, though.

it's kinda ironic when Cassandra hate Catie because of Catie's attitude during the makeovers while Cassandra's the worst ever in ANTM

Catie is still modeling while Cassie??? I dont know..
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Catie walking for Alan Del Rosario.. Surprised these haven't been posted yet and I forgot when exactly were these but they were pretty recent. A bunch of JDMA models walked for ADR too.

*She looks sooo much like a model. She has a perfect runway body and she looks more mature now. She must be like what, 20 now? Unpupular opinion, but I loved Catie on her cycle. I was horrified when they cut her hair off, because I thought she looked very pretty with long hair.*

Wow she looks gorgeouse I was a big Catie fan too, glad to see she is still modeling.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life;2122259;
    Catie walking for Alan Del Rosario.. Surprised these haven't been posted yet and I forgot when exactly were these but they were pretty recent. A bunch of JDMA models walked for ADR too.

*She looks sooo much like a model. She has a perfect runway body and she looks more mature now. She must be like what, 20 now? Unpupular opinion, but I loved Catie on her cycle. I was horrified when they cut her hair off, because I thought she looked very pretty with long hair.*
    the work she is doing looks so professional! anyone heard what Yoanna does lately???? oh yea... nothing!!!!! go Catie! and she looks better with long hair!duh.tyra!

Quote Originally Posted by So.Cynical;2122278;
    Wow she looks gorgeouse I was a big Catie fan too, glad to see she is still modeling.
    yah me too..

Oh my god.. she looks like a pro
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

caj
    FORT Regular
    Catie looks amazing!!! So happy to know that she's still modeling! Her walk was the best of C2 IMO.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    She does look perfect! Love the hair and the face.

She's 20 y/o I believe. It's time for Catie to move to New York! I believe she has a great chance under her belt to become someone or something.

Wow, I can't believe those Runway pics haven't been posted here earlier, I thought they were. But I think she looks GREAT on that runway. FIERCE.

I really hated how Tyra cut her hair to make her look like a 10 year old boy and then she complained that in her pictures Catie looked like a 10 year old boy. I thought she was great, but I think Shandi had a very similar look that year and because Shandi had that WOW makeover everyone was obsessed with her while Catie got overshadowed. I'm glad she's doing some work though.