Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Catie Anderson

Hee. I know, right? I was watching "Just Friends" (OMG, Anna was so psycho in that movie, LOL!) that night and I saw her and I'm like, "Hey, she looks like Catie so much!". How could I not have seen it earlier? (I've watched all the "Scary Movie" movies so, d'oh!).. Anna Faris is my favourite actress (though I'd love to see her play serious roles in the future).. Okay, enough about Anna. I loooove Catie.

Yep! I like the three pictures of her. Especially the pictures in the red dress. I think she had the best dramatic background music playing when she exited the show. I liked Catie.

Catie was one of my favorites in C2. It's too bad she wasn't able to hold herself together emotionally. I think she could have gone much farther is she'd been a little tougher.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I hope she has been looking into acting in addition to her modeling. She had a very happy, shiny, innocent quality to her on the show. She was very emotional, but I think she handled it well. She could hold it in, and simmer, happy or sad. Or do a slow painful suffering, happy or sad. Or explode with emotion, happy, or sad. Her face and eyes are very expressive, with a emotional intensity like I have seen in some great Asian actresses like, Gong Li ( Temptress Moon, Memoirs of a Geisha), Ziyi Zhang ( Memoirs of a Geisha), Shizuka Arakawa ( Olympic Champion, and exquisite actress, performer)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigDaddy; 06-07-2006 at 03:43 AM.

Catie has done acting before. She had a minor role on an episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post
    Catie was one of my favorites in C2. It's too bad she wasn't able to hold herself together emotionally. I think she could have gone much farther is she'd been a little tougher.
    You're right. However, I think she deserves alot of credit for doing that swingy thing suspended four or five floors above the ground in Episode 3. I know she was terribly frightened (and I really don't blame her), but she found it in herself to do it anyway. I think they should realize that some things are more difficult for some people than for others. I applaud her for trying anyway.

I totally agree. I was one of the few (apparently) who didn't hold her tears against her throughout the show. Some people are just more emotional than others, and tear-bashing strikes me as thuggish and insensitive. So it's not an indictment from me to say that she needed more emotional toughness to succeed. To me, that's not a character flaw, just a maturity issue.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I was an emotional basket case at 18, and I'd hate to be criticized by thousands of people for it. I actually commend Catie for going on such a show, being judged by professionals and normal people alike. I'd never be able to do that at 18. I'd probably have packed up Cassandra style if I was on that show then. Not now, though(had to add this statement so people wouldn't think I was a wuss). She also photographs like a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by snow-phoenix;1923447;

wow I love this photo
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Wow Is that Catie In the brown hair? She looks so hot!