Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Catie Anderson

She's really cute, and as I said before, very well-proportioned. I assume a makeup person can get rid of the bags under her eyes, and then she's all set.

She has potential. I like her.

FORT Fogey
    Her body isn't very well-proportioned.

I think she has a nice face, but is another contestant who kind of looks like someone else, without me really being able to name who that someone else is.

The hair colur has to go.
    Hopefully they will give her something a little more natural and convincing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

that's what i thought, too, fluff. this woman probably does have light hair naturally, but they need to give her hair some help in finding a color for her that doesn't make her appear to be so washed out.

No good. It likes she's trying WAY too hard. Plus, she's too sweet looking...I don't think that she will be very versatile.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    No good. It likes she's trying WAY too hard. Plus, she's too sweet looking...I don't think that she will be very versatile.
    When you say versatile, do you mean in the shoots, etc. that she'd be willing to do, or her actual look in general won't be very versatile? Because on the previews, she says something like "don't let my innocent looks fool you". So I think she won't have much of a problem doing the shoots.

Although I agree with you if you mean her look in general. I can't see it drastically changing too much even with different make-up, etc. for the shoots. But even so, I like her. I think she's really cute. And she looks like one of the more attractive girls in one of the group pictures that John posted.

I'll say it... she is HOT!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She's really pretty, but she looks all of 15 to me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She's so cute!! I can't wait to see her on the show.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!