Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: April Wilkner

when i think about it, april's face loosk quite familiar to a vietnamese singer- i'll post a pic of her when i find one.

I don't know . .but i just don't like her look . . .and she has a boring personality.
    :boredball
    Sometimes you have to do something bad to achieve something good . . . Ryan M.

And the bangs look horrible on her .. . they should have cut her hair like a flapper .. .i think that would have worked better.
    Sometimes you have to do something bad to achieve something good . . . Ryan M.

I think she was probably right about the cheekbones, I'll give her that. And yet, I don't like the bangs. I think she looks better with it pulled back. Maybe I just don't like bangs in general.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

she's definitely not a traditional beauty, but man, she photographs really really great. i think she's nailed all the shoots so far. if not the best, at least second or third best of every shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Man...who cares about her nationality? She looks great, yet again.
    I just learned from some discussion here, (if you were not reading that thread, u'll have no idea what I mean,, so pls never mind) that her nationality is "Americannnnn!!" and it's nice to know the contestant's background, since it tells us how diverse we all are, and ro know each one's ethnic beauty that she brings to this industry.. I thikn it's cool.

FORT Newbie
    Holy s**t.

I am SO not a reality tv girl, and yet i'm flipping through the channels last night and suddenly say "Whoa! Is that APRIL??"

Ape and I grew up together. Haven't seen her since we all went off to college, but it doesnt surprise me at all that she is on the show.

We grew up in Rhode Island and played volleyball together in high school. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures from our prom and stuff to post. She truly is a gorgeous girl - in a very exotic way.

For those who may think she is catty, allow me to set the record straight.

April was one of those chicks who was disgustingly nice. But not the fake nice - the genuine nice - like never ever had a bad word to say about anyone and was constantly in an upbeat mood. She is VERY intelligent and is 1/2 japanese and 1/2 irish. I know Ape always liked japanese food, but I always liked her cause even though she was so skinny, she ate like a horse.

We once went to the chinese buffet with my 250 pound friend Brady, and she out-ate him. It was awesome.

Anyway, she is your classic overacheiver and I hope she wins.
    Last edited by John; 01-28-2004 at 11:13 AM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybella
    April was one of those chicks who was disgustingly nice. But not the fake nice - the genuine nice - like never ever had a bad word to say about anyone and was constantly in an upbeat mood.
    She really does seem that way on the show. During the whole not-waking-up-Jenascia fiasco she seemed so genuinely sorry. And we see her with her hand petting other girls' backs comforting them. Unlike some girls, ahem Catie, who stab other girls' backs. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzybella
    I always liked her cause even though she was so skinny, she ate like a horse. We once went to the chinese buffet with my 250 pound friend Brady, and she out-ate him. It was awesome.
    I LOVE when skinny girls are pigs. :eat

Hey, I just saw her video on UPN site titled "April's fear of snake" or something,,, and she was so so scared of snakes... But!!!! just the way she was being scared of snakes was so so cute!!! I'm sorry,,, hehe to call her cute when she was seriously scared,,, she is a grown up beautiful woman, and so far, she is almost perfect on this show, but being so scared like a little girl like that was kind of so cute and adorable.... She is not perfect, but she has something... I like her a lot!!
    At the same time, Jenecia was helping her so much in that video, and I liked her too. I am happy that Jenacia put the whole thing behind, and went back to ne a nice person as she was.. and helping April again... I love these 2 girls.. !!

April Wilkner

April is my favorite. Her and Jenascia.

I definately think April is gorgeous as hell it's abnormal! AND she's kind and smart? Wow, talk about total package.