Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: April Wilkner

april is too analicital but she is a really good model. all of her pictures were fantastic! i love that she is asian and she is very glamorous. although i hope she gets in touch more with her asian side rather than her caucasion side.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    i also really like her personality. i can relate to her being so analytical. theres nothing wrong with that. i find it endearing actually.
    Amen, sister! Since when was being analytical a crime?
    Last edited by Posh; 03-10-2004 at 11:20 PM.

Posh Spiceeeeee!!

Xd

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I like how April's athletic shape differs from Shandi's (at this point I'm lumping Shandi with the coat-hangar bodies of runway models). It would be nice to see more of that.
    I really think that's what will give April an edge over Shandi (who I personally think are going to be the final two). There are WAY too many models with Shandi's body type and look. I think the judges are not going to want another "All American" waif as ANTM. Nowadays, they are a dime-a-dozen. Let's have something fresh, damn it! :phhht

There are WAY too many models with Shandi's body type and look. I think the judges are not going to want another "All American" waif as ANTM. Nowadays, they are a dime-a-dozen. Let's have something fresh, damn it!
    Exactly.

FORT Fogey
    OOO I lovvvvvvve POSH SPICE!

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    OOO I lovvvvvvve POSH SPICE!
    Me, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynymph
    april is too analicital but she is a really good model. all of her pictures were fantastic! i love that she is asian and she is very glamorous. although i hope she gets in touch more with her asian side rather than her caucasion side.
    I consider anyone who lists ikura as a favorite food very in touch with the Asian within. I'll eat sashimi, but salty raw salmon eggs? Ick. April's hardcore.

In the episode where Jay brings the sushi, April looked really good in the the kimono-style robe with her hair in a bun, but did anyone else notice that she holds her chopsticks incorrectly?

OMG dito posh spice rocks!

i use chopsticks everyday and i still get it messed up soemtimes! hehe, those are tricky!