Page 52 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: April Wilkner

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    asians arent represented enough in the media in this country.
    True, but it's changing. Three cheers for Vern Yip (know who that is?)

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    april in photos is just too beautiful for words not that shes not beautiful on the show too but they say the best models are ones that look better in photos rather than in person.
    hmmmm, i think April looks best in person, in motion (except in Tyra's music video uggghhh)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    True, but it's changing. Three cheers for Vern Yip (know who that is?)

hmmmm, i think April looks best in person, in motion (except in Tyra's music video uggghhh)

Vern Yip? Nope, but I google his name. Oh, the TLC trading spaces guy. I love his work! That Vern.

Vern's great but he's not as good as Edward Walker ...... See, I'm colorblind!

I don't know any designer people exactly Christopher something. He's gay and balding. Oh, I think it's Christopher Lowell??

Oh, and Mark Montano.

Christopher Lowell - correct. Did you hear about his run-in with Martha Stewart years ago. It was not pleasant. Never heard of Mark Montano.

Love your new avatar btw Froste

LOL Nope, I didn't. Was it fun and interesting?

Mark Montano does a lot of stuff. I think mostly for MTV & CosmoGirl! If you've seen an issue of CosmoGirl!, he's the one who does the Cool Room! makeovers. He's extremely talented.

Thanks ANTM! I've been wanting one for awhile, but was too lazy to install my PSP7 and then I finally did it today and went and did it I'm in love with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    Look closer at that commercial though. My husband commented on this -- Tyra is bigger around the thighs and VERY busty.
    Hi, Martini!

Your husband's right . . . If I remember correctly, I recall seeing Tyra on somebody's talk show saying how she didn't allow photographs to be taken of her from the back, because of the cellulite on her thighs and rear.

And the boobs? Well, you'd have to be stone cold blind to miss 'em!
    I don't think anybody'll be holding any telethons to get her implants any time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Naus, did you use to be a figure skating judge on the last winter olympics....just teasing you. I don't think poltical correctness and common sense are nescessarily oil and water.
    Ah yes, you've found me out, Holmes. Morally-compromised French ISU judge by day, relentless rebutter on FoRT by night.

I just found it funny that you played the PC card when talking about the motivations behind the judges' choice of ANTM, but threw the card to the wind when talking about the motivations behind some FoRTer's choice of ANTM. No biggie.

G'night, brother man.

FORT Fogey
    i would love for april and shandis boyfriends to visit especially aprils cause i want to see what he looks like. i picture april to have a some pretty preppy white boy as her boyfriend and i just want to see how shandi acts with her boyfriend. i bet their really affectionate. i heard they were still together so if he sees next weeks episode, i wonder how thats gonna affect their realtionship. its probably much easier to forgive when its not thrown in ur face on national television for all ur friends and family to see.