Page 4 of 156 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: April Wilkner

Eh, don't like her. She's rather unattractive-- something about the way her face is shaped is really unnerving. Most of the girls looked much prettier in the actual first episode than in their mostly ugly candid and staged UPN pictures. She didn't at all.

i think she has that exotic look, not because of the fact that she's asian, but she has this mysteriousness about her. definitely higher fashion whereas some of the other girls look rather generic and a dime a dozen.

This woman is just plain weird looking to me.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Thought she looks amazing in the Eve shoot, but most of the time on the show (i.e. in front of the video camera) she looks just-ok. She can probably do a lot of print photography. I hope she sticks around...

I liked her on tonight's episode. I don't think she's the prettiest but I think her photo came out the best.

I think April is gorgeous and she seems to be a very caring girl. She was my pre-show favorite and I'm still rooting for her now.

I just can't believe how much better she looked in the episode than she did in her first bio pictures. Her face is unusual and kind of grows on you. I think her Eve costume was particularly well suited to her and looked great, whereas some of them weren't such a good "fit" (think Bethany and Jenascia).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

i like her photo the best. she looked stunning. she doesn't have mainstream looks, but man, higher fashion would kill for someone who is this interesting to look at. her body rocks too. i hope she makes it far

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    I don't like her.

YUP . .i was right . . .Jensica helped her crybaby a**. And, she couldn't have just called Jensica has she was getting ready for the picture thingy. I hope karma comes fast for her.

And, what's up with her putting herself down? Is that an act or something? I SMELL DRAMA! Is she going to cry everytime something doesn't go her way?

FORT Fan
    I agree that her look is very interesting. And the lack of eyebrow, the small features, and the angular shape of her face seem to make her a good canvas.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    Also, whats the deal with her food of choice. Yes, my favorite food is ground beef, shaped into the form of a "patty", then grilled to perfection and served in a bun. Delightful.
    It's a Japanese/Taiwanese breakfast. There's no English name for it.
    Whereas your favorite, I believe, is called a "hamburger" in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Her favorite food is
    And don't knock it till you've tried it. It's one of my favorites too. I mean, unless you've tried it. Then you can knock it all you like.