Thread: April Wilkner

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    She isn't embarrased; shes a proud asian and I'm sure of it.
    I remember her favourite food being some asian oriental dish.
    She is proud, why do you think she's doing her thing all over Hong Kong?
    They may not have shown April in the most patriotic way, but she isn't like that. April <3!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT Newbie
    You are buying into too much misediting from the old ANTM episodes. Google APRIL WILKNER and read up on every single interview she has done post ANTM that debunks all of it. I am Japanese and Chinese, as are most all of my friends in Asia and the US who love her and I think we are her biggest fans/supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxjwuxxx;2214137;
    My question is....why wont she just "embrace" her asian background?

april seems like she is embarassed to be asian or sum [FA edit]...like you just wants to be white.

but [FA edit] that man! april has such an asian look. even janice dickinson said you would apeal to the asian image more! so why dont she just play up her asian side>!

sigh.....confuses me...
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-24-2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: edited quote

didn't she only say in the show that she want people to know that she is half asian and half caucasian or something like that? And does that make her bi-racial?

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2214217;
    didn't she only say in the show that she want people to know that she is half asian and half caucasian or something like that? And does that make her bi-racial?
    She's a part of a lot of races... not only Caucasian and Asian. Bi-racial sounds a little weird... I don't know, I don't use that term.
    screw meaning.

FORT Newbie
    YES, That is exactly what April said....it was other idiots like Janice Dickinson that said "She looks asian, and thus should market herself as Asian"....and implied that she had any other sentiments that people are now misremembering as stuff that April herself said....THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF REALITY TV BRAINWASHING AMERICA....Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2214217;

it's like naomi campbell she is both black and asian right? But she is being seen as just a black model.

Wednesday, January 31st and continuing everyday leading up to Super Bowl Sunday, CBS SportsLine.com will present "Cadillac Countdown to Super Bowl," a 30-minute video program shot on location in Miami and hosted by eight-year NFL veteran and CBS Sports reporter Spencer Tillman, former NFL personnel executive and now NFL.com analyst Pat Kirwan and former NFL General Manager and now part of The NFL Today on CBS Sports, Charley Casserly.....

....Additionally, "Cadillac Countdown to Super Bowl" will feature on-set interviews with current NFL players such as New York Giants LB Antonio Pierce and Baltimore Ravens LB Bart Scott and exclusive segments with former Buffalo Bills All-Pro and CBS Sports game analyst Steve Tasker and CBS SportsLine.com's Senior NFL Writers Pete Prisco and Clark Judge. Finally, the show will bring daily reports from the beach and parties in and around South Florida during Super Bowl week from April Wilkner, the former America's Next Top Model contestant.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Newbie
    Where did you find this?????? I went to the CBS Sportsline site and could not find anything.....

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2214858;
    Wednesday, January 31st and continuing everyday leading up to Super Bowl Sunday, CBS SportsLine.com will present "Cadillac Countdown to Super Bowl," a 30-minute video program shot on location in Miami and hosted by eight-year NFL veteran and CBS Sports reporter Spencer Tillman, former NFL personnel executive and now NFL.com analyst Pat Kirwan and former NFL General Manager and now part of The NFL Today on CBS Sports, Charley Casserly.....

....Additionally, "Cadillac Countdown to Super Bowl" will feature on-set interviews with current NFL players such as New York Giants LB Antonio Pierce and Baltimore Ravens LB Bart Scott and exclusive segments with former Buffalo Bills All-Pro and CBS Sports game analyst Steve Tasker and CBS SportsLine.com's Senior NFL Writers Pete Prisco and Clark Judge. Finally, the show will bring daily reports from the beach and parties in and around South Florida during Super Bowl week from April Wilkner, the former America's Next Top Model contestant.

Ohhh I guess April is going into the...um...mc...? thing...I guess she had fun working on the Talk Model show, and now doing correspondant(?) stuff

I have April's name set up to send me any articles at Google news. This popped up this week. The article itself was at a "PR Newswire" web site.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher