Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1557

Thread: April Wilkner

OOh... how nice!!

Oh, oh. I'd love to see April do some more haute couture stuff. Mess up her hair, apply wild shades of makeup. *dies*

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    on the site she is listed as second runner up, which isnt true, she was 3rd runner-up

FORT Newbie

TDINK online magazine

A friend of mine who subscribes to TDINK an Asian online publication about fashion and technologoy etc. just said that April was their cover story feature this month! They also featured Kelly Hu, and did a full interview with April. The pics are kinda amateur...but it was a good story! I had no idea that she was recently hit by a car in NYC! What a trooper!

FORT Newbie
    Just checked online at NYMODEL mgmt....some incredible new pics of her, but I can't figure out how to cut and paste them on here.....anyone know how?

FORT Newbie
    Oooh, also more pics on TDINK online of her during the runway show for Loungewear Betty, great images! It really is a cool publication...

Thanks for the heads up, tokutaro. Her TDINK cover is amazing - I'd definitely buy a copy if they had a print version. Wow, she sounds so professional in the article.... Puts the behavior of some of these Cycle 3 girls to shame, doesn't she? I hope all her hard work pays off....

http://www.dsinelab.net/tdink/issue04/index.php
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

omgomgomgogmomgogmogmgomgomgom gogmgomg thank you!!

*adds to April portfolio*

*music cues*
    And love is all that I need
    And I found it there in your heart.
    It isn't too hard to see
    We're in heaven.

FORT Newbie

pics

though the pics are not that professionally mastered, you can see her improvement as a model...her eyes are softer....conveying more tenderness....she seems more comfortable in front of a camera now....less technical.....especially in the new pics on her NYModel portfolio...that I can't seem to load right now...anyone have any luck with getting onto that sight?
    She is learning.....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tokutaro
    though the pics are not that professionally mastered, you can see her improvement as a model...her eyes are softer....conveying more tenderness....she seems more comfortable in front of a camera now....less technical.....especially in the new pics on her NYModel portfolio...that I can't seem to load right now...anyone have any luck with getting onto that sight?
    She is learning.....
    i can't find her on NYMODEL!!