Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANTM is coming back!!

I would love Miss F, Paulie, fluff, cali...ah heck, anyone would do a good job. Shame about DD, he had his finger on the pulse that was ANTM!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

The newsletter signup is here:

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/n...2_signup.shtml

And the photo on the page that supposedly shows the backs of the finalists (although I have my doubts) is here:

[IMG]images/img/top_model_header.jpeg[/IMG]

Thanks John!

hehe...don't get left behind...cute play on words the UPN site has...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

It's hard to tell from a photo like that, but if they're all 5'10" and taller it could be them. There's nothing to guage it by in the picture.

I was thinking about it and I actually can't think of a recapper that isn't great. I guess I'm easy to please. Oh, except for maybe Bill In PDX because he does straight analysis. But maybe he's ready to stretch his recapping wings...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Bill's done recaps in the past, though...He's just doing the Pirate Report this season

Hello all!
    I just want to say how excited I am about the new season. It will be a relief not to be so emotionally involved, but can't wait to see if the new crew lives up to the first group.

I think it will be interesting to get Kesse's "insider's" take on ANTM2. (I'll share if she says it's OK.) By the way, I spent some of Thanksgiving re-watching the show with friends who hadn't seen it. It STILL holds up as classic dramality TV! Ebony's eye roll during the prayer circle is a money shot if ever there was one!
    And Jay Alexander is just too DIVA for the room, "Work it like the rent is due!" CLASSIC!
    And could Jay Manuel be any finer?!?!
    Finally, WHAT was Kesse thinking when she did that GaDonk GaDonk?!? That girl is crazy! Probably spent too much time with me as a child . . .

Now my sad news . . . the VCR ate my last tape!! Could one of you PLEASE contact me so I can get a copy of the recap show and the final show?!? Thanks guys, I know you'll come through!

By the way, Kesse just celebrated a birthday, so you New Yorker's be sure to tell her Happy Birthday when you see her!

And finally, I'm so sad that DD won't be back for the next season. I loved his writing and wit! Best wished to you DD and please visit us here when the season begins.
    Last edited by kzsgodmom; 12-04-2003 at 02:03 PM.
    My hopes are not always realized, but
    I ALWAYS HOPE. —Ovid

Sorry to hear it, but I don't have the tape anymore. I should have saved it. I would have rewatch the series any day over the crap they've been showing on the Bachelor.

Yeah, if Kesse watches the new show you should ask her for her "insider" view. Better yet, you get her to sign up on FORT! That's your mission!

(Glad to hear she's doing great - happy birthday Kesse!)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12