Thread: Elyse in Jane Magazine

Elyse in Jane Magazine

I hope this hasn't been posted already, but there's something of a feature about Elyse from ANTM on page 56 in the October 2003 issue of Jane Magazine. They have her judging three models for her own contest, America's Next Top Med Student. Here's most of the text:

"Elyse Sewell totally should have won on UPN's America's Next Top Model, but instead she was eliminated because she supposedly intimidated people with her intelligence and was considered too high-fashion to sell cars and toothpaste. Isn't that what you want in a model? Since she's off to medical school next year, we thought it'd be fun to give Elyse a chance to turn the tables and host her own contest. We got a bunch of models from her hometown of Albuquerque, N.M., to take several tests in a research lab to see who would make the best med student. Here are the results, with Elyse's critiques. And I know this was my resolution from last New Year's, but this time I really mean it: I will never again let a model stick a needle in my arm."

that's cool.. i would like to see the pictures with that article

yeah can you scan the spread?
    or where can i buy it?
    never heard of that magazine before

FORT Newbie
    thats not much of a spread,i think they just put it there cuz they were low on stories to tell.