Thread: Adrianne Curry will make her sitcom debut 09/15

Adrianne Curry will make her sitcom debut 09/15

"AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL" WINNER ADRIANNE CURRY WILL MAKE HER FIRST SITCOM APPEARANCE IN UPN’S “HALF & HALF”

Adrianne Curry, who was recently chosen as AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL during the season finale of the UPN dramality series of the same name, will make her first guest star appearance on UPN’s sitcom HALF & HALF.

Curry, a 20-year-old waitress who hails from Joliet, Ill., will play a waitress named Roberta, in two episodes of the series. She will appear in HALF & HALF’s second season premiere, titled “The Big Mis-Conception Episode” Part 1, on Monday, September 15 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and in “The Big Mis-Conception Episode” Part 2 on Monday, September 22. (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

HALF & HALF revolves around twenty-something half-sisters Mona (Rachel True) and Dee Dee (Essence Atkins) who have only one thing in common -- their father. Growing up separately, these two virtual strangers suddenly became neighbors in the same San Francisco apartment building and together they experience the challenges of sisterhood.

urban cowgirl
    Now she's not really a waitress, but she's playing one on tv! and probably getting paid a lot more for it, too!

way to go Adrianne!! I will definitely watch.

FORT Newbie
    As long as she has no speaking bits she should be fine

Why does everyone hate her voice? So what she has an accent. Those are just lke everyone elses

FORT Newbie
    There is accent and there is knowing how to open your mouth when speaking. :stupid

urban cowgirl

adrianne on half and half

posted some screen shots of her sitcom acting debut at http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/AdrianneCurry/lst

look for the folder titled "half and half"

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I missed her on the sitcom. I guess I should check these threads out more often.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.