Thread: Adrianne interview in US Weekly(she mentions Robin)

FORT Newbie

Adrianne interview in US Weekly(she mentions Robin)

Heres the artical :

How had life changed since winning Revlon and Wilhemlmina contracts?
    "It's funny to go from being a nobody to having people go insane seeing you. Hello, I was only on a realityshow! At least I didn't get famous on a show that judges who's the biggest whore."

Were you angry when judge Janice Dickinson didn't vote for you?
    "No! I see a lot of similaritess between me and Janice . We can both can be bitches. She's brutally honest,and I love her for it! "

Did you get along with the other girls on the show?
    "I basiclly liked everyone, except Robin. She pretended to be so religious and to love her body, but Elyse and I found birth control and diet pills in her make-up bag!"

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Why were they rummaging through her make-up bag? Also, one can still be religious and use birth control and diet pills. Robin never claimed to be a virgin.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelard
    Why were they rummaging through her make-up bag? Also, one can still be religious and use birth control and diet pills. Robin never claimed to be a virgin.
    Yes, but she did say in reference to the bikini wax: "Only me and my gynecologist have been there." Plus her high falutin' attitudes about being a lady probably doesn't include screwing.

I disliked Robin. Can you tell?

Robin was full of it from beginning to end. I was delighted when Tyra caught her out.

I hope Robin seriously reevaluates her entire persona. She is a vile woman with an ugly personality. Definitely not someone I would be friends with.

FORT Newbie
    not that I like Robin, because I don't (although it was entertaining at times to listen to her ramble on), but in *possible* defense of her, it's a possibility she might have been taking the birth control pills just for the side effects (ie: better skin). I know of some women who take them just for that. not that this makes that much of a difference.

aaanyways... what issue of US Weekly is the interview with Adrianne in & who's on the cover? are there any photos with it?

thank you for posting this!