Thread: Where are they now?

FORT Newbie

Where are they now?

I started a thread with the hope of gathering information on what the 10 finalists are doing with their lives right now. Are they modelling, acting, scholl etc. etc. It would be nice to know. One of my favorites, Tessa and my other favorite Katie

I just saw shannon on Inside Edition... tomorrow they are doing a segment on the "little black dress" and why every girl should have one.. *shrugs* Anyway, they show how to dress it up and down and stuff, and Shannon is the model
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Adrianne moved to New York City to live with other models in an apartment last Monday. There are negotiations with Revlon in process. I haven't talk to her forever because she doesn't have a computer up there, but mabey she's doing go-see's and stuff.

FORT Newbie
    Shannon is not going back to school just yet. There were no details in our local paper other than she was going to pursue modeling.The article implied that she was going to New York.

Kesse is going great!

She went back to New York last week and is shopping for an agent. She's gone on lots and lots of go-sees, and she says she's being treated like a celebrity! I told her to face the facts — at least for now she is a celebrity! It's so wild to listen on the phone as her fans come up to meet her! She is so gracious, accommodating and on point! That girl is on her way.

She made some great contacts while she was doing the show, and she is staying with one of the designers that she, who knows EVERYONE in the industry, or so it seems. She taken Kesse under her wing and set up lots of meeting for her. They’ve also attended to some high profile social events. Last Friday, they attended the NIKE party where she got the VIP treatment and met other "beautiful people." She said John Sally (Former NBA player, TV host, etc.) came over and really made a fuss about how he had wanted her to win the competition, but most of all, he just wanted to wish her luck and give her some advice about the business. I thought that was cool.

She was at another this week where she talked with Hillary Clinton and Wyclef Jean! What kind of mix is that?!? I'd love to see the rest of the guests list!

Well, if her head is not already spinning, (mine sure is!) tonight she is attending an event hosted by P. Diddy, Puffy, Puff Daddy, Sean John, Sean Combs, Mr. Mister Himself! What a life!

She and Shannon have been hanging out. The had dinner with Jay Manuel one night and attended church services together on Sunday

Oh, to be young and beautiful! Well . . . younger, beauty can be air-brushed!

Ok, gang that it's for this week’s episode of Supermodel in the City.
    My hopes are not always realized, but
    I ALWAYS HOPE. —Ovid

Adrianne

Adrianne Moved to LA and will be back in NYC mid-august

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kzsgodmom
    Kesse is going great!

She went back to New York last week and is shopping for an agent. She's gone on lots and lots of go-sees, and she says she's being treated like a celebrity! I told her to face the facts — at least for now she is a celebrity! It's so wild to listen on the phone as her fans come up to meet her! She is so gracious, accommodating and on point! That girl is on her way.

She made some great contacts while she was doing the show, and she is staying with one of the designers that she, who knows EVERYONE in the industry, or so it seems. She taken Kesse under her wing and set up lots of meeting for her. They’ve also attended to some high profile social events. Last Friday, they attended the NIKE party where she got the VIP treatment and met other "beautiful people." She said John Sally (Former NBA player, TV host, etc.) came over and really made a fuss about how he had wanted her to win the competition, but most of all, he just wanted to wish her luck and give her some advice about the business. I thought that was cool.

She was at another this week where she talked with Hillary Clinton and Wyclef Jean! What kind of mix is that?!? I'd love to see the rest of the guests list!

Well, if her head is not already spinning, (mine sure is!) tonight she is attending an event hosted by P. Diddy, Puffy, Puff Daddy, Sean John, Sean Combs, Mr. Mister Himself! What a life!

She and Shannon have been hanging out. The had dinner with Jay Manuel one night and attended church services together on Sunday

Oh, to be young and beautiful! Well . . . younger, beauty can be air-brushed!

Ok, gang that it's for this week’s episode of Supermodel in the City.
    That is soooo cool. I thought Kesse was great!
    I live in the same town as Shannon, so there is an article about her every week in the local paper. This week's paper has her signing a contract with IMG in New York.
    She is really such a sweet girl I hope she and Kesse have the time of their lives.

Adrianne

Adrianne is now in LA, yesterday (August 6) was her 21st b-day. She is filming a couple episodes in sitcoms, But what they are are still unknown.