Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: interviews

interviews

http://www.murrayinthemorning.com/archives/
    Here are interviews with Adrianne and Katie.

Funny thing is that Katie said she was in PETA, and said she only eats chicken on the show, but in this interview, she says she loooves steaks! Maybe she changed her diet, but it was funny!!!

FORT Fogey
    Katie's interview proves she's thick as a brick (as are these particular radio hosts) but no doubt there are people even dumber out there:

For $19.95, Katie is selling a "model kit" on her website which includes tips on "avoid[ing] paying for pictures and modeling classes!"

She's duping people into buying how-not-to-get-duped pointers!

The main radio host's lips are firmly planted on her ass and it's basically both of them outdoing each other over why indeed Katie deserves to be a top model. Their collective understanding of the high fashion/runway business is neanderthal.

The most interesting part about Adrianne's interview is how she blames Giselle and the power of suggestion for making her believe Elyse was barfing after the dinner at Jay Manuel's apartment.

Ops, now I notice that everyone's interview is on this link! (didn't know..)

FORT Newbie
    (most people thought fellow models Elyse Sewell and Shannon Stewart were the odds-on favorite to win)

Actually, from the internet polls going around, Shannon was the least favored by quite a margin, and Adrianne was just a bit ahead of Elyse.

Cyaron

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdrianneCurryrox/

FORT Newbie
    I never BLAMED Giselle for making me think anything about Elyse...Giselle truly believed she heard Elyse puking.....and it scared the crap out of me. When your in such a crazy situation....you do crazy things....and think crazy things...This is my last post everyone. I hope I live up to everyone's expectations of me....wait...I WILL, and then some! I love you all and keep ot real.

FORT Newbie
    Why is it your last post? (make your response to this your last post lol)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    I never BLAMED Giselle for making me think anything about Elyse...Giselle truly believed she heard Elyse puking.....and it scared the crap out of me. When your in such a crazy situation....you do crazy things....and think crazy things...This is my last post everyone. I hope I live up to everyone's expectations of me....wait...I WILL, and then some! I love you all and keep ot real.
    OK, this is my first time posting here, so hi everyone!! Adrianne, if you didn't actually hear Elyse you probably shouldn't have said it to the other girls. Especially since the camera was there in your face. I think Elyse's "eating disorder" had a lot to do with her not winning the competition.

That being said, I would like to give my personal opinion about Elyse. Even if that is how she looks "naturally", I think it promotes a very unhealthy and unrealistic standard for most young girls to acheive. So, although I'm totally contradicting what I had previously said, I'm actually glad that Elyse was eliminated.

Why should these disgusting twigs with the bodies of 12 year old boys model clothes for women? What exactly does that say about the designer if their fit is best on a figure that's in no way attractive or feminine? If I'm going to spend $400 on pants it better be able to fit my ass in it. (P.S. Did anyone else get the creepy feeling that Elyse's boyfriend was actually her brother? I was disgusted watching them make out)

BTW, Adrianne, how did you feel watching the episode when Elyse went off on you (and some of the other girls) in the confessional, and included you in her rant about the house bitches? And what did you think when Tyra essentially said you were ugly when she 1st saw you as one of the 20 semi-finalists? (which, you definitely weren't)

It seems that you subscribe to a lot of anti-thin bashing when it comes to models, as well as hinting that Elyse's body type may not be natural. Please stop bashing thin people. Thin, skinny people of the regular (not model) world, UNITE!

i cant find that interview on that page, where'd it go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast